10:46 AM - December 3, 2014 by Steve_OS
NBA 2K15 roster updates arrive much more frequently this year. Whenever one is available, Mike Stauffer (bedwardsroy19) will provide us with the details.
Check out the changes for this mornings roster update below.
NOTE: If you have a roster update request, please post it in this thread (comments will be locked for individual roster updates from now on). The requests should be exclusively in reference to inaccuracies in specific jersey team colors, player accessories, shoes, jersey numbers, player information, rotations, contracts, and missing players. The thread is NOT meant to discuss player attributes/tendencies/badges/art changes.
Here are the notes for today’s roster update:
All lineups reflect most recent games played, including the return of the real MVP, Kevin Durant.
Every player in the NBA had their Speed rating re-evaluated based on 2014-15 Player Tracking analytics which included player’s top sprint speed and timing. In the past some athletic big men have felt sluggish at times in the game, and that can be attributed to the fact that their speed rating did not reflect their top end speed. Today’s update should do just that, and give you a more lifelike feel when playing.
Every player also had their Stamina rating re-evaluated as well.
Due to these, in some cases, drastic changes some player’s Overall Rating may have fluctuated a point or two. Tomorrow’s update will see plenty more attribute changes to best reflect player performance.
- Brandon Davies- Add right padded arm sleeve
- KJ McDaniels- Remove right padded arm sleeve. Remove calf sleeves. Add both knees hex pads
- Robert Covington- Remove padded calf sleeves. Add compression pants. Add both knees hex pads
- Vince Carter- Change left padded sleeve to arm sleeve
- Shabazz Napier-Remove knee straps. Add compression pants. Change to medium double socks
- Sixers Home Uniform Red Arm Sleeves
- Wizards Home Headbands Red
-Mike Stauffer (@2Kstauff)