11:10 AM - November 19, 2014 by Steve_OS
NBA 2K15 roster updates arrive much more frequently this year. With that said, whenever one is available, Mike Stauffer (bedwardsroy19) will provide us with the details.
Check out the changes for this mornings roster update below.
NOTE: Posting the same thing every day in this topic does not make it more likely for you to get an answer, or see your suggestion implemented in the roster. If you aren’t seeing your requests fulfilled in these updates, trust that there is a reason as to why. It is possible that it is something that Mike doesn't directly work on. If you have a suggestion or a complaint, post it once or PM Mike and move on.
Here are today’s notes:
Implemented every accessory and team color change into MyTEAM!
Minor rotation changes in this update.
- Robert Covington- Remove hex pads. Add both padded calf sleeves. Add right rubberband-Team Color 1
- Joe Harris- Remove knee sleeves
- Rajon Rondo- Remove headband
- Norris Cole- Add Compression Pants
- Bismack Biyombo- Add left small arm band. Remove rubberband. Remove compression pants. Change to medium socks
- Marvin Williams- Remove knee sleeve
- Ryan Kelly- Add compression pants
- Wilson Chandler- Remove knee sleeves
- Andre Drummond- Change padded sleeve to arm sleeve
- Troy Daniels- Add compression pants
- TJ Warren- Change to medium socks
- Jeremy Lamb- Change padded sleeve to arm sleeve
- Brandon Rush- Remove knee sleeves
- Justin Holiday- Add knee sleeves
- Paul Pierce- Change right elbow home color to Team Color 1
- Actually made change to Lakers Home and Alternate jersey team colors
- Pistons arm sleeves and headbands to blue for home jersey
- Suns headbands to purple for away purples
-Mike Stauffer (@2Kstauff)