08:44 AM - November 19, 2014 by Steve_OS
Madden Mobile, which was released for iOS and Android devices on August 26th, has received an update. Check out the details below.
The SKILLS TRAINER takes your game to the next level – test your skills in Live Events!
New ACHIEVEMENTS confirm bragging rights.
HEAD-TO-HEAD LIVE EVENTS let players challenge their toughest rivals for gridiron glory.
- Players can toggle through active Live Events.
- After failing an event, the player can now “Try Again.”
- Live Events are now Head-to-Head.
- Some Live Events are driven by the new Skills Trainer.
- Players will now see a Coin Toss.
- If the player doesn’t make the playoffs, they see a Shortened Season.
- Quarter and Time Remaining stats are now displayed for in-progress games.
Madden Mobile is free for iOS and Android devices. If you haven't tried it out, download it from the Apple Store and Google Play store today.