05:53 PM - November 18, 2014 by MMChrisS
Most of you likely never got a chance to play WWE 2K15 pre-launch day patch, and while the experience wasn't too terrible -- it definitely improved quite a bit with the patch. 2K sent us a press release stating there are over 200 improvements within the game. Check out some of the details below.
- Added support for 6-man online match types.
- Addressed issues that may contribute to players desyncing from on another.
- Addressed various exploits in match play.
- Addressed crashes that could occur if players interacted with certain environmental objects.
- Improved frame rate and performance.
- Improved automatic targeting.
- Improved online chat functionality.
- Improved stability and speed of background matchmaking.
- Improved functionality when accepting private match invites.
- Addressed recurring privacy loopholes for private matches.
- Players Can Now Preview Content Uploaded by Other Users
- Improved Text Display and Sorting Options
Gameplay and User Interface
- Addressed several exploits/balance issues with various moves.
- Revised a number of moves that could result in severe character warping and deformation.
- Changed a couple of notification prompts to be more informative and user friendly.
- Implemented general improvements to layering and parts application for custom superstars.
- Addressed recurring issues with the preview functionality for entrances when using advanced creation.
- Improved crowd audio reactions.