04:43 PM - November 13, 2014 by MMChrisS
NBA All Net is a licensed card collecting free to play experience on mobile devices and tablets featuring 3D graphics and several game modes. Players can take part in various games where they can relive historic career highlights of NBA players, survive the Road to Glory, battle their way through tournaments, take part in competitive leagues or compete in Ranked Matches and rise to the top of seasonal Leaderboards. Future updates include new player cards, additional game modes, and weekly events which will continue to keep NBA fans excited throughout the season.
Additional Highlights Include:
- A roster of over 500 NBA players from both past and present.
- Collect, manage and customize a roster of up to 300 players.
- PVE: play Legendary Match and relive your favorite playerís career highlights.
- PVP: compete in weekly tournament and matches to outrank them all.
- Build your five most powerful player lineup leveraging equipment, training, and evolution to become a top competitor.
- Keep track of your favorite teams throughout the NBA season with live standings.
- Full 3D match view; vividly see your superstarís abilities, tactics, and teamwork.
Published by KICK9 Inc, NBA All Net is available as free-to-play on the App Store on iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. You can find NBA All Net in the App Store right now. You can also download the game on Google Play for Android Users.
UPDATE: The game seems to be available in certain regions for iOS devices, it will not arrive for Android devices until November 26th.