Home
NBA Live 15 News Post


EA Sports has just released NBA Live 15 team ratings for the Atlantic division. Agree or disagree?
  • PHILADELPHIA 76ERS - 15TH IN EASTERN CONFERENCE
  • BOSTON CELTICS - 13TH IN EASTERN CONFERENCE
  • BROOKLYN NETS - 9TH IN EASTERN CONFERENCE
  • NEW YORK KNICKS - 8TH IN EASTERN CONFERENCE
  • TORONTO RAPTORS - 6TH IN EASTERN CONFERENCE
Below is the release date schedule for the rest of the ratings and links to those that have already released.
  • 9/23 - Top 5 PGs (Released)
  • 9/24 – Top 5 SGs (Released)
  • 9/25 – Top 6 SFs (Released)
  • 9/26 – Top 5 PFs (Released)
  • 9/27 – Top 5 Cs (Released)
  • 9/28 – Top 5 3Pt Shooters (Released)
  • 9/29 – Top 5 Dunkers (Released)
  • 9/30 – Top 5 Ballhandlers (Released)
  • 10/1 – Top 5 Shot Blockers (Released)
  • 10/2 – Top 5 Overall Defenders (Released)
  • 10/3 – Top 5 Scoring Threats (Released)
  • 10/4 – Top 5 Rookies (Released)
  • 10/5 – Top 5 Passers (Released)
  • 10/6 – Top 5 Rebounders (Released)
  • 10/7 – Top 5 Steal Threats (Released)
  • 10/8 – Top 5 Fastest Players (Released)
  • 10/9 – Top 5 Dynamic Duos (Released)
  • 10/10 – Top 5 6th Men (Released)
  • 10/11 – Full Team Ratings (Atlantic Division) (Released)
  • 10/12 – Full Team Ratings (Central Division)
  • 10/13 – Full Team Ratings (Southeast Division)
  • 10/14 – Full Team Ratings (Northwest Division)
  • 10/15 – Full Team Ratings (Pacific Division)
  • 10/16 – Full Team Ratings (Southwest Division)
Quote:
Player ratings in NBA LIVE 15 will be updated throughout the regular season; and player tendencies, powered by Synergy Sports Technologies, are updated after each game throughout the NBA season. These updates allow NBA LIVE 15 to provide an experience that is constantly evolving as a player’s performance evolves based on what is happening in the real-world NBA.

NBA Live 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view NBA Live 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view NBA Live 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view NBA Live 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view NBA Live 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: NBA Live 15Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS4 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 12 - View All
NBA Live 15 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 nick_sr @ 10/11/14 01:18 PM
The 6 ain't friendly but that's where I lay up-drake


We the north

Raptors

We will get that second seed
 
# 2 mlp111 @ 10/11/14 01:29 PM
there areana and court detail put the other games to shame. Just not feeling all live skintones.
 
# 3 ifitbeginsitends @ 10/11/14 03:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nick_sr
The 6 ain't friendly but that's where I lay up-drake


We the north

Raptors

We will get that second seed


second seed? what drugs they got in the north? stop it bro you're doing too much! lol.
 
# 4 ProfessaPackMan @ 10/11/14 04:15 PM
Nets 9th but the Knicks are 8th?

Not that any of it will matter in the big picture of the game but that's still funny to me. Raptors are getting overrated like hell in video games and real life, lol.
 
# 5 nick_sr @ 10/11/14 05:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessaPackMan
Nets 9th but the Knicks are 8th?

Not that any of it will matter in the big picture of the game but that's still funny to me. Raptors are getting overrated like hell in video games and real life, lol.
Smh watch what we do #Raptors
 
# 6 ProfessaPackMan @ 10/11/14 05:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nick_sr
Smh watch what we do #Raptors
Ha, if it's a repeat of last year then I'll be satisfied with that again.
 
# 7 grodbetatted @ 10/11/14 07:47 PM
Raptors are a good up and coming team, so I can't say they're overrated. As far as live skin tones i like their skin tones... To me they're more true to life
 
# 8 Lisac @ 10/11/14 07:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ifitbeginsitends
second seed? what drugs they got in the north? stop it bro you're doing too much! lol.
The same you got for being a Knicks fan and EA thinking the Knicks are better than the Nets.
 
# 9 BizDevConglomerate @ 10/11/14 10:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by grodbetatted
Raptors are a good up and coming team, so I can't say they're overrated. As far as live skin tones i like their skin tones... To me they're more true to life
Raptors are very solid. A true point guard, demaar, if Ross step up his game they will win the east. Knicks gonna struggle in the Triangle, Melo just isn't that kind of Player. And the nets? Cmon
 
# 10 ProfessaPackMan @ 10/12/14 12:35 AM
Right because the Nets certainly struggled against the Raptors last year and were basically swept by them without their best player.

Oh wait....
 
# 11 BMDinTDOT @ 10/12/14 02:36 AM
Raptors have the best back court in the East and the deepest bench. Nets lose Pierce, Blatche,
Livingston and add Lopez, Jack and Bagdonovic. KG, D-Will and JJ a year older.

Most overrated team in the East and NBA is Chicago followed by Washington. Most underrated
team is Atlanta.
 
# 12 snc237 @ 10/12/14 11:14 AM
Raptors were 3rd seed last year so 2nd seed is completely possible. They are also a very young team that can only get better. As long as the injury bug stays away this will be a tough team to play every night.
 
# 13 sticks323 @ 10/12/14 07:34 PM
I was expecting to see the rosters for these teams.
 
# 14 scottyp180 @ 10/12/14 11:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMDinTDOT
Raptors have the best back court in the East and the deepest bench. Nets lose Pierce, Blatche,
Livingston and add Lopez, Jack and Bagdonovic. KG, D-Will and JJ a year older.

Most overrated team in the East and NBA is Chicago followed by Washington. Most underrated
team is Atlanta.
The bulls overrated? They were one of the toughest teams in the east the past 2-3 seasons without having heir best player. If Rose can stay healthy they'll be dangerous.
 
# 15 JayAtkHar @ 10/13/14 12:00 AM
Is Toronto making ppl salty right now ? I guess they're the "cheap team" this year lmao we wait 7 years for ppl to say that
 

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.