Home
Madden NFL 15 News Post


EA Sports released the Madden NFL 15 week 6 roster update, along with an Excel spreadsheet showing all of the changes. These include updated ratings and/or position changes for 728 players.

Below are some of the rating adjustments.

Going Up
  • Ronald Leary +5 (79)
  • Branden Oliver +5 (75)
  • Zack Martin +4 (83)
  • Brian Quick +4 (80)
  • Doug Free +3 (87)
  • Travis Benjamin +3 (73)
  • Austin Davis +3 (78)
  • Sammy Watkins +2 (84)
  • Arian Foster +2 (92)
  • Pierre Thomas +2 (82)
  • Eddie Lacy +2 (86)
  • Demaryius Thomas +2 (94)
Going Down
  • Jake Matthews -4 (76)
  • Devon Still -3 (70)
  • Ryan Pickett -3 (79)
  • Michael Johnson -3 (88)
  • Jahri Evans -3 (88)
  • Geno Smith -2 (73)
  • Michael Vick -2 (75)
  • Andre Smith -2 (88)
  • C.J. Spiller -2 (84)
  • Torrey Smith -2 (84)
  • Christian Ponder -2 (73)

Game: Madden NFL 15Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 42 - View All
Madden NFL 15 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 jayhawkfan11 @ 10/10/14 12:28 PM
I am assuming this isn't the case, but will these be reflected on my offline CFM? Would be awesome if they were as I just started my Rams CFM and noticed Brian Quick with a nice little OVR bump.
 
# 2 snc237 @ 10/10/14 01:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jayhawkfan11
I am assuming this isn't the case, but will these be reflected on my offline CFM? Would be awesome if they were as I just started my Rams CFM and noticed Brian Quick with a nice little OVR bump.
Nope. Time to start a fresh franchise again
 
# 3 JayD @ 10/10/14 01:44 PM
Jake Matthews -4, why?
 
# 4 orion523 @ 10/10/14 02:00 PM
For whatever reason Nick Foles has consistently escaped the drop despite his being poor all season long.
 
# 5 mavfan21 @ 10/10/14 02:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by orion523
For whatever reason Nick Foles has consistently escaped the drop despite his being poor all season long.
Yep, but that means I get more value for him when I trade him.
 
# 6 orion523 @ 10/10/14 03:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mavfan21
Yep, but that means I get more value for him when I trade him.
Ha, yeah you Will! How he's escaped getting criticized while Shady gets killed I'll never ever understand. Teams are packing 8 men in the box and daring them to throw it, guys are open all game long but yet Foles either doesn't throw it, misses it, or throws it to the wrong guy all while apparently coated in Teflon.
 
# 7 ultralow36 @ 10/10/14 03:45 PM
so vick plays alittle and loss 2points....what
 
# 8 azdawgpound @ 10/10/14 03:50 PM
i guess Donny doesn't pay attention when players get cut and when players never been on a team.


WR Laron Byrd got cut on oct 3rd.... WR Ifeanyi Momah has never been on the browns least when I've looked haven't seen him on them.


LT Vinston Painter is Playing RG.


LG James Browns hasent been on team in weeks.


LOLB Eric Martin is a ROLB playing behind Mingo.


We Signed WR Rodney Smith I believe same same day we cut Byrd but he's not on the team.


and oline has been playing great yet some have even said its best oline in nfl now but no increase's for Thomas, Mack, Greco at all this yr just finally got increases for Bitonio, Schwartz.


and I heard these were delayed because of the IR issue but I guess that wont be ever fixed this yr which is a good thing wont have wait around for Donny to take players off it at end of yr to start editing them with rookies from next yrs draft class.
 
# 9 ANDROMADA 1 @ 10/10/14 07:14 PM
JJ Watt should be over 100. Give him defensive player of the year, 1st team All Pro, Pro Bowl, and MVP consideration.
 
# 10 mmorg @ 10/10/14 09:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by azdawgpound
i guess Donny doesn't pay attention when players get cut and when players never been on a team.


WR Laron Byrd got cut on oct 3rd.... WR Ifeanyi Momah has never been on the browns least when I've looked haven't seen him on them.
Momah was on our practice squad for a week between the Steelers and Saints game.

Quote:
LT Vinston Painter is Playing RG.
Vinston Painter isn't playing anything as he's been on the bench. Yes he is listed as a Guard on the depth chart but that doesn't really mean anything. Oline is oline for backups. They are expected to be able to play multiple positions.

Quote:
LG James Browns hasent been on team in weeks.
This is bad.

Quote:
LOLB Eric Martin is a ROLB playing behind Mingo.
Another thing that's not a big deal. OLB is OLB. Mingo and Martin play WEAKSIDE OLB when they are on the field. There is no WLB in Madden.

Quote:
We Signed WR Rodney Smith I believe same same day we cut Byrd but he's not on the team.
This is bad.

Quote:
and oline has been playing great yet some have even said its best oline in nfl now but no increase's for Thomas, Mack, Greco at all this yr just finally got increases for Bitonio, Schwartz.
Donny Moore is a Steelers fan. Don't expect big ratings boosts to any Cleveland player. He still has Josh Gordon with only 92 speed even though he has ran past DBs who had a head start on him.
 
# 11 azdawgpound @ 10/11/14 10:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmorg
Momah was on our practice squad for a week between the Steelers and Saints game.



Vinston Painter isn't playing anything as he's been on the bench. Yes he is listed as a Guard on the depth chart but that doesn't really mean anything. Oline is oline for backups. They are expected to be able to play multiple positions.



This is bad.



Another thing that's not a big deal. OLB is OLB. Mingo and Martin play WEAKSIDE OLB when they are on the field. There is no WLB in Madden.



This is bad.



Donny Moore is a Steelers fan. Don't expect big ratings boosts to any Cleveland player. He still has Josh Gordon with only 92 speed even though he has ran past DBs who had a head start on him.

momah was released sept 16 so he's been on the roster for 3 weeks now... and I thought Donny was a bucs fan? I remember during the draft he was saying he wanted the bucs to draft manziel because he wanted his bucs jersey.


and yea I know oline can play any postion but yet Donny praises all about ourlads being the site he uses for depth charts but yet he has his listed at LT on bronco's.
 

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.