Home
NBA Live 15 News Post


EA Sports has just released their NBA Live 15 player ratings for the top 5 rebounders in the game.
  • Kevin Love - 91 Off, 98 Def - 95 Rebound Rating
  • DeAndre Jordan - 93 Off, 95 Def - 94 Rebound Rating
  • Andre Drummond - 97 Off, 91 Def - 94 Rebound Rating
  • Dwight Howard - 89 Off, 95 Def - 92 Rebound Rating
  • Joakim Noah - 91 Off, 91 Def - 91 Rebound Rating
Below is the release date schedule for the rest of the ratings and links to those that have already released.
  • 9/23 - Top 5 PGs (Released)
  • 9/24 – Top 5 SGs (Released)
  • 9/25 – Top 6 SFs (Released)
  • 9/26 – Top 5 PFs (Released)
  • 9/27 – Top 5 Cs (Released)
  • 9/28 – Top 5 3Pt Shooters (Released)
  • 9/29 – Top 5 Dunkers (Released)
  • 9/30 – Top 5 Ballhandlers (Released)
  • 10/1 – Top 5 Shot Blockers (Released)
  • 10/2 – Top 5 Overall Defenders (Released)
  • 10/3 – Top 5 Scoring Threats (Released)
  • 10/4 – Top 5 Rookies (Released)
  • 10/5 – Top 5 Passers (Released)
  • 10/6 – Top 5 Rebounders (Released)
  • 10/7 – Top 5 Steal Threats
  • 10/8 – Top 5 Fastest Players
  • 10/9 – Top 5 Dynamic Duos
  • 10/10 – Top 5 6th Men
  • 10/11 – Full Team Ratings (Atlantic Division)
  • 10/12 – Full Team Ratings (Central Division)
  • 10/13 – Full Team Ratings (Southeast Division)
  • 10/14 – Full Team Ratings (Northwest Division)
  • 10/15 – Full Team Ratings (Pacific Division)
  • 10/16 – Full Team Ratings (Southwest Division)
Quote:
Player ratings in NBA LIVE 15 will be updated throughout the regular season; and player tendencies, powered by Synergy Sports Technologies, are updated after each game throughout the NBA season. These updates allow NBA LIVE 15 to provide an experience that is constantly evolving as a player’s performance evolves based on what is happening in the real-world NBA.

NBA Live 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view NBA Live 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view NBA Live 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view NBA Live 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view NBA Live 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: NBA Live 15Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS4 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 12 - View All
NBA Live 15 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Jano @ 10/06/14 06:04 PM
These scanned body types really do make a difference. Love and Drummond look totally different. Very cool stuff there, hopefully 2K can begin their body scan process next year as well.
 
# 2 El_Poopador @ 10/06/14 06:04 PM
That DeAndre Jordan picture is beautiful.
 
# 3 CaliDude916 @ 10/06/14 06:27 PM
Noah over Cousins?! Nah.
 
# 4 Lisac @ 10/06/14 06:31 PM
How Love is #1 blows my mind. Jordan and Drummond were 1-2 last year with Jordan averaging a full rebound more a game than Love. To bad there's no editing players to change ratings.
 
# 5 The 24th Letter @ 10/06/14 06:35 PM
This is probably my favorite set out of all of them....very nice all around...faces and body types...

Please don't have these great models running around with awkward animations...it'll take the beauty right out of them...
 
# 6 Chocolate Chip @ 10/06/14 08:24 PM
should have given us offensive & defensive rebound ratings
Lisac is right how is love #1?
 
# 7 grodbetatted @ 10/06/14 08:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chocolate Chip
should have given us offensive & defensive rebound ratings
Lisac is right how is love #1?
If you go to the the website it gives an explanation for all of the ratings
 
# 8 StormsWarning @ 10/06/14 08:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisac
How Love is #1 blows my mind. Jordan and Drummond were 1-2 last year with Jordan averaging a full rebound more a game than Love. To bad there's no editing players to change ratings.
You gotta remeber, even though yeah you cant edit ratings, I think it will be better because of that new technolgy called "synergy" that will impliment every change that happens game by game night by night, if a player heats up or gets cold it will reflect in the game, if a player has a full blown Afro and decides to go Bald and wear to arm tech fits and 1 leg nike pro fit, it will resemble that exact change. Not to mention that true on the fly always up to date team by team stat and coach rating. I have gotten pretty excited for this game, the more and more I read and the things I am seeing, Live is going to shock alot of people I believe.
 
# 9 Traceur @ 10/06/14 08:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisac
How Love is #1 blows my mind. Jordan and Drummond were 1-2 last year with Jordan averaging a full rebound more a game than Love. To bad there's no editing players to change ratings.
I have a feeling that by mid-season, all of Love's inflated ratings will take a dip across the board. This guy is the most overrated player in the league and he will be exposed in Cleveland this year - that's IF he manages to play more than 60 games.
 
# 10 bballshawn24 @ 10/06/14 09:06 PM
idk im no love fan. but hes the only guy ive seen put up 30rebounds a couple of times in the last couple of years
 
# 11 gamingsinceatari @ 10/06/14 09:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Traceur
I have a feeling that by mid-season, all of Love's inflated ratings will take a dip across the board. This guy is the most overrated player in the league and he will be exposed in Cleveland this year - that's IF he manages to play more than 60 games.

Ok, we'll see...
 
# 12 Tonyattia @ 10/06/14 10:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by StormsWarning
You gotta remeber, even though yeah you cant edit ratings, I think it will be better because of that new technolgy called "synergy" that will impliment every change that happens game by game night by night, if a player heats up or gets cold it will reflect in the game, if a player has a full blown Afro and decides to go Bald and wear to arm tech fits and 1 leg nike pro fit, it will resemble that exact change. Not to mention that true on the fly always up to date team by team stat and coach rating. I have gotten pretty excited for this game, the more and more I read and the things I am seeing, Live is going to shock alot of people I believe.
Synergy strictly does tendencies for players and teams. Actual ratings, and accessories are manually done
 

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.