NBA 2K15 News Post

We are now just a few days away from NBA 2K15's launch, which is a time when the anticipation is the highest for the game.

At this point, are you planning on buying this year's game? Sound off by voting in our poll and leave a comment on why you made your final buying decision!

Game: NBA 2K15Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iOS / PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 63 - View All
NBA 2K15 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 SonnyFranchise @ 10/02/14 02:50 PM
Looking at gameplay.

Wow

Yup, But I gotta get my hands on it for a full review.

Mad that PC doesn't have a Face Scan, even with all the webcams available

# 2 trey2k198003 @ 10/02/14 02:51 PM
ILL BE BUYING DAY 1 I like the career mode things the create a player is back and the my gm seems eve n deeper gonna love that and i might try the park stuff thats pretty cool i can pit my vc vs other squads that seems cool im excited!

# 3 Tony Knicks @ 10/02/14 02:54 PM
I have already brought it and downloaded on the XBOX 1 Go to the XBOX store and get it. Now at 1201 u will be ready to GO and don't have to wait and play....

# 4 Shadojoker @ 10/02/14 02:55 PM
Already payed for...waiting.

# 5 strawberryshortcake @ 10/02/14 02:59 PM
Months ago, it was a definite yes for a day one purchase. 100 percent.

With a lack of halftime show, it's 50/50. Ridiculous reason, but a reason nonetheless.

# 6 Rebel_INS @ 10/02/14 02:59 PM
I'm getting it for both the xb1 and ps4. I'm ALL in 😎

# 7 Austin_Schultz @ 10/02/14 03:00 PM
There is nothing that EA (live 15) has to offer for basketball fans, just looking at the gameplay makes me laugh because it looks like a cheesy iPhone app based on the way that the players move and they all look like there made of clay. The devs of 2k have been working hard every year to provide the best game possible and they have delivered. Anyone who chooses Live over 2k needs to join the 21st century and buy the true better game.

Hats off to the 2k devs you truly made the best game that I can think of on a next gen console

# 8 AirGohan @ 10/02/14 03:08 PM
Got it pre-ordered and ready to go! Can't wait for Tuesday!

# 9 CaseIH @ 10/02/14 03:08 PM
Hadnt planned on buying it since Im still using the PS3, but I have been kicking around the idea of buying it just so I have the Hornets instead of the Bobcats. I assume gameplay will be like NBA2k14 on the PS3, and I was very happy with 14.

I would like to know if the new injury system is in the PS3 version, cause if it is then I will definitely get it.

# 10 eaterofworlds888 @ 10/02/14 03:12 PM
Definitely buying. My League mode won me over.

# 11 myownsun @ 10/02/14 03:14 PM
Tis already pre-ordered for pc!

# 12 Qrashman @ 10/02/14 03:15 PM
I loved last year's game but I don't have time to play an 82 game season. And especially not multiple 82 game seasons. My favorite part of any sports game is playing multiple seasons, developing rookies, etc. Last year they did not give the option for a shorter schedule in career mode, so unless that changed I won't be buying it.

# 13 TerryP @ 10/02/14 03:27 PM
This and a certain baseball game are the only titles I still purchase day one for full price, no questions asked!

# 14 BEARYChi @ 10/02/14 03:27 PM
Payed off two months ago.... im basically fiending for it right now.

# 15 strawberryshortcake @ 10/02/14 03:27 PM
Originally Posted by Qrashman

What kind of customization options will there be for season length?
You can play either a single Season OR an 80-year Franchise with a season length set to 14/29/58/82 games per season. You can also customize the playoff series length.

# 16 desi1751 @ 10/02/14 03:37 PM
Day 1 purchase for ps4. Overall this game has everything i want in a sports game.

# 17 asu666 @ 10/02/14 03:46 PM
2K brought single-player offline back, so I'm in on day one.

# 18 sleepyshotta @ 10/02/14 03:55 PM
Definite purchase.

YouTube.com/sleepynate718

# 19 lakers24 @ 10/02/14 04:06 PM
Already bought, can't wait to get my hands on it and hopefully being able to get to modding before December

# 20 x LuvMESumME x @ 10/02/14 04:12 PM