05:09 PM - September 26, 2014 by Steve_OS
2K Sports has posted a breakdown of all the different pre-order options and bonus content for NBA 2K15, which is set to release on October 7th for Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC.
- The Bonus Pack contains a Kevin Durant MyTEAM rookie card, 5,000 VC, leg and arm sleeves inspired by Kevin Durant, and 2 MyTEAM card packs.
- At physical retailers, you should receive a Locker Code from your retailer on the receipt. This Locker Code is good on all platforms (PS4, PS3, Xbox 360, Xbox One, and PC). Please redeem the Locker Code in game, as per the instructions here.
- PlayStation 3 & PlayStation 4: Both versions of the game are expected to be available for pre-load on October 5, 2014. For more information on the PS3 version, go here. For more information on the PS4 version, head this way. Both PS3 and PS4 digital purchases will receive the Bonus Pack listed above, which will be delivered by SCEA through XMB messaging after the game's release.
- Xbox One: The Xbox One version of NBA 2K15 is globally available to pre-purchase & pre-load starting on September 25, 2014 at 8 AM PST. Xbox One digital pre-orders will be entitled to an extra 15,000 VC, but will not receive the aforementioned Bonus Pack.
- Xbox 360: There is no digital pre-order program for Xbox 360 from Xbox. NBA 2K15 will be available for purchase and download on October 7, 2014.
- PC: Pre-load information has yet to be determined at this time. All PC digital pre-orders will receive a Steam Code to unlock the full game. Upon unlock, there will be a Locker Code shown when you log in to the game, which can be redeemed via the instructions linked above.