10:36 AM - September 20, 2014 by cfiore
EA Sports has released a tuner update for NHL 15 and included the details for it. They didn't specify which console(s) it is for, although users in the EA Forums have seen it pop up for the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
Try it out and let us know what you are seeing.
- The effectiveness of cross-body one timers has been reduced.
- Various goal scoring exploits have been addressed.
- Improved goalie positioning and reads for breakaways.
- Reduced the goalie’s bias to protect the forehand side slightly, as low far side slap shots are sometimes exposed.
- Lower hit assistance on the hardcore difficulty setting and online matches.
- Offensive players are now easier to knock over during big stride dekes.
- Puck control has been tuned down when the puck carriers’ stick incidentally collides with an opposing players.
- Shot accuracy will decrease when a player has low puck control.
- Puck control will decrease slightly if you string together multiple dekes.
- Increased poke check effectiveness for the hardcore difficulty setting and online matches.