03:48 PM - September 19, 2014 by Steve_OS
The 101st episode of the Press Row Podcast run the gamut, from big-time AAA sports games to brand new mobile indie offerings. Up first, host Rich Grisham interviews NHL 15 producer Sean Ramjagsingh about the launch of EAís pro hockey title Ė what went well, whether fan expectations were fair, reactions to the lack of modes that had been in previous generation versions of the game, and the future of the franchise. Itís an honest look at the extraordinary difficulties that surround making the leap from one generation to another. Up next, ESPNís Gus Ramsey (and his new puppy Bronco!) joins Rich for his annual take on Madden 15. Lastly, Rich is joined by PastaPadreís Bryan Wiedey to interview Mike Saperstein, the creative director of the new Tap Sports Baseball mobile game that many of our listeners have found to be a lot of fun. They discuss the ideas behind the game and how it came to life.
Joining us this week:
- Sean Ramjagsingh, EA Sports (@Rammer34)
- Gus Ramsey, ESPN (@GusRamsey)
- Bryan Wiedey, PastaPadre (@pastapadre)
- Michael Saperstein, Tap Sports Baseball
- And your host, Richard Grisham, [email protected] (@richgrisham)
1) Follow the show on Twitter at @PressRowPodcast and send us some Tweets while youíre there
2) Email the show at [email protected]
3) Respond to this post
Also, the Press Row Podcast is now available on iTunes (https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/...ow/id563624090) and Stitcher Radio (http://www.stitcher.com/podcast/oper...ss-row-podcast), so subscribe to it and rate it too!
Enjoy the show!
Run Time: 1 Hour, 52 Minutes
If you can't view or listen to the embedded player below, please click here.