Home
F1 2014 News Post



Codemasters has released another F1 2014 video. This one features a hot lap at Singapore. They have also released some new screenshots.

F1 2014 arrives for Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC on October 21st with plans to release a new F1 title on the Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC next year.

Quote:
We canít wait for this weekendís race at Singapore and to witness another chapter in what has been an incredible and incident packed championship. Itís certainly been a vintage year for F1 so far. So to get you in the mood for this weekendís night race, weíve got a new F1 2014 hot lap video and, of course, itís set at the Marina Bay circuit, home of the Singapore Grand Prix. Enjoy, and enjoy the race this weekend!

F1 2014 screenshot gallery - Click to view F1 2014 screenshot gallery - Click to view F1 2014 screenshot gallery - Click to view F1 2014 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: F1 2014Reader Score: Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 0 - View All
F1 2014 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 brandon27 @ 09/18/14 12:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS
Codemasters has released another F1 2014 video. This one features a hot lap at Singapore. They have also released some new screenshots.

F1 2014 arrives for Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC on October 21st with plans to release a new F1 title on the Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC next year.
Amazing how great this game looks on the PS3 and 360. I can only imagine how awesome it's going to look on the next gen systems. Shame they couldnt release it on the new consoles this year. I think I'll skip it this year.
 
# 2 mercalnd @ 09/18/14 01:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by brandon27
Amazing how great this game looks on the PS3 and 360. I can only imagine how awesome it's going to look on the next gen systems. Shame they couldnt release it on the new consoles this year. I think I'll skip it this year.
Same for me. I've completed 3 full seasons on F1 2013 but I think I'm finally burnt out on it so I'll wait for the next gen version to get a new one. At this point I'm more interested in Project Cars which is next gen and comes out only 4 weeks after F1 2014.

I pretty much made up my mind to get rid of my 360 now while it still has a shred of value.
 
# 3 bigdoc85 @ 09/19/14 05:50 AM
This is just a question -- I'm a casual racer. I have tried F1 2010-2012 and, to me, the feel of F1 Championship Edition is still better. Does anyone else agree? I realize that the new Codemasters releases have more features, etc., but the feel of the car just seems better to me on F1 CE. Thoughts?
 
# 4 JMD @ 09/21/14 08:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdoc85
This is just a question -- I'm a casual racer. I have tried F1 2010-2012 and, to me, the feel of F1 Championship Edition is still better. Does anyone else agree? I realize that the new Codemasters releases have more features, etc., but the feel of the car just seems better to me on F1 CE. Thoughts?
I agree, I think F1 Championship on the PS3 is the best F1 game out there. It's very difficult as well and I like that , very challenging. Would love to see an F1 Championship 2 game for the PS4.
 

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.