09:52 AM - September 17, 2014 by clipperfan811
NLSC has posted episode 95 of their podcast, this week features the return of Leftos to the show with a goldmine of information! In depth info on MyGM and MyLEAGUE as well as insights on what it's been like to work on the NBA 2K development team.
Some key points within the podcast include:
- New pro scouting feature.
- How the progression system has been changed.
- A new in-season training system in MyGM and MyLEAGUE.
- No more CPU Position Stacking.
- Storylines for draft picks in MyLEAGUE and MyGM.
- A number of legacy issues related to free agency fixed.
The podcast is a weighty 2.5 hour listen, but it's definitely worth it if you want in-depth info on this year's game.
Listen to the podcast at the NLSC.