10:36 AM - September 13, 2014 by Steve_OS
A patch for The Golf Club has been submitted to Microsoft for the Xbox One. HB Studios is hoping that it arrives on September 22nd, but the process could get pushed another week.
They are planning to submit the PlayStation 4 patch to Sony next week.
Below are the details for the Xbox One patch.
Extensive Network Interfacing Improvements
- Improving speed when connecting to servers and stopping time outs.
- Prevent bootflow network disconnect message from advancing to main.
- Improved stability.
- Improved frame rate.
- Course Saving error after a few hours of play – fixed.
- Fixed crash that could occur if the user stayed on a certain screens for an extended period of time.
- This fixed issues with blocky Terrain Editing within course designer.
- Optimisations, to improve frame rate.
- Sped up, so users are now not waiting 10 seconds between shots.
- Fixed multiple issues where it would get sometimes get stuck mid round.
- Fixed bunker issues around the green.
- A couple of low frequency crash bugs fixed.
- Fixed issue with Carousel menu sometimes not showing the correct state, and improved flow going back and forward.
- Links theme fixed so heavy rough wasn’t thought of as water.
- Fixed multiple issues with the flow that were causing issues with restarting a tour.
- Pop up implemented on Network fail requests.
- Allow advance through tour cards.
- Fixed a hard lock on female, left handed animation.
- Fixed a couple of animation transitions.
- Fixed spin decay bug that resulted in crazy behavior when the ball hit the pin.
- Added a cup physics material.
- Fixed tap in issue with putting.
- FMod Thread affinity fix.
- Also improved frame rate of the game.
- Fix for Grand Opening challenge (Was not being awarded).
- Fix for Lucky Number 7 Achievement (Broken when hitting water, and added test for at or above par as-per description).
- Replay bug, where ball would sometimes not replay correctly.
- Fixed issue where putting details would be hidden behind players heads.
- The ‘Auto Add Friends’ option in Game Settings will be respected again.
- The in-game scorecard will resize to fit the longest name.
- Improved the quality of the filters on the Select Rivals screen.
- Fixed the disappearing of the scorecard title text when displaying the screen for a while.
- Removed the time and date on the message center (Unity doesn’t support System Clock on Xbox One).
- Fixed the inconsistent displaying of the message center on various screens.
- Remove unneeded texts on course detail screen during offline mode.
- Fixed issue where Player edit screen becomes too dark to see the player when the background course time is evening.
- Fixed the flag marker for left handed mode.
- Fixed the longest hole out display at end of round showing spurious figure when user did not sink anything from off the green.
- Increased the limit for the length of the list when fetching data from database, so select course, tour and create course lists display correct number for certain filters.
- Username Truncations issues.
- Fixed scorecard and overview yardage discrepancies.
- Fixed scorecard color issue when in tours.
- Fixed scout camera positioning issues.
- A collection of fixes to the statistics and telemetry including the average score always stating E.