10:15 AM - September 10, 2014 by Steve_OS
Josh Looman just tweeted out a host of fixes for CFM in Madden 15. The fixes are currently for online leagues only, but offline leagues will get the fixes soon.
In case you can't see the above image:
- Fixed the cost of man and zone coverage, as it was too low.
- Made sure that you now earn more for drills in game prep than normal activities.
- OLB and MLBs can now upgrade power moves.
- Fixed the owner mode issue with not being able to sign a player with a $0 signing bonus.
- Fixed the issue where you could earn less than the minimum displayed for game prep activities.
- Fixed desync issues associated with defensive graphics settings.