Home
NBA Live 15 News Post


A couple of NBA Live 15 gameplay videos have popped up on Instagram this morning.

Video #1

Video #2

Thanks to @tdawgsmitty!

UPDATE: Looks like the videos have been deleted.

UPDATE #2: NotYourAverageFlight has uploaded the videos to his YouTube channel.


Game: NBA Live 15Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS4 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 12 - View All
NBA Live 15 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Behindshadows @ 09/10/14 09:27 AM
The stiffness is extremely noticable there, the extra long arms. And the suction animations with the pass to the paint...

The player models look bigger in these two videos, but this game just doesn't look new generation...

These videos make me sad...

Thanks for the post Steve...
 
# 2 Steve_OS @ 09/10/14 09:28 AM
Kevin Durant. (Will obviously look better from a direct capture)
 
# 3 The 24th Letter @ 09/10/14 09:29 AM
Nice looking KD!



Saw a passing lane swat by the user...nice

Game definitely has that Live 10 look, like that a lot...

Pretty funky shot animation in that second clip, lol
 
# 4 WTF @ 09/10/14 09:31 AM
BS, man, wait til you get it in your possession or at least some high res videos come out before yelling that it doesn't look next gen. I'll assure you that it does.

Also, if someone can copy and paste the guys feedback on how the game plays from his instagram account, it may help you all realize that it does play well.

He said he thought it was great, 100x better than last year, and close to being a legit contender. Pretty good praise for how it plays in my mind.

Is he a user here?
 
# 5 WTF @ 09/10/14 09:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The 24th Letter
Nice looking KD!



Saw a passing lane swat by the user...nice

Game definitely has that Live 10 look, like that a lot...

Pretty funky shot animation in that second clip, lol
figured you'd like the passing lane swat.

But, you didn't like the George Hill turn around fadeaway jumper over 3 defenders?
 
# 6 Bowinkle08 @ 09/10/14 09:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The 24th Letter
Nice looking KD!



Saw a passing lane swat by the user...nice

Game definitely has that Live 10 look, like that a lot...

Pretty funky shot animation in that second clip, lol
he looks kinda of buff now?
 
# 7 The 24th Letter @ 09/10/14 09:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF
figured you'd like the passing lane swat.

But, you didn't like the George Hill turn around fadeaway jumper over 3 defenders?

not especially

Comments:

 
# 8 BEARYChi @ 09/10/14 09:35 AM
IDK Man... these made me cringe a little. Still the same old stiffness and robotic motions compared to the other vids.
 
# 9 loosey101 @ 09/10/14 09:36 AM
Yeah this is a video recorded from a phone, how about waiting until you see it in high resolution on your tv? I agree with Sean when he says best looking KD. Are you kidding me, how you going to have KD be the cover boy and then have Live make a better looking model lol. So pumped though, ready to see more videos.
 
# 10 Rockie_Fresh88 @ 09/10/14 09:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Behindshadows
The stiffness is extremely noticable there, the extra long arms. And the suction animations with the pass to the paint...

The player models look bigger in these two videos, but this game just doesn't look new generation...

These videos make me sad...

Thanks for the post Steve...
I noticed it too. But funny thing is it looked like the classic nba live game 05-10. KD looks good idk about the best but it's KD. I liked the way that on ball steal looked.
 
# 11 kolanji @ 09/10/14 09:38 AM
The court spacing and help defense jumps right out at yah right away.....


A much needed face lift turned that last year's ugly duckling....well not into a queen but a princess....still needs to smoothing out the animations to complete the package


Nevertheless the strides to improvements are noticeable
 
# 12 The 24th Letter @ 09/10/14 09:38 AM
Yeah....that is not a better looking KD....it's a nice looking KD though

How you gonna tell us to wait for a high res screen to make judgements then crown a player model as the best?
 
# 13 loosey101 @ 09/10/14 09:38 AM
By the way WTF, I'm so excited about the rag doll physics in the paint, in that second clip you see Westbrook get knocked into and he stumbles.
 
# 14 Rondee @ 09/10/14 09:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The 24th Letter
not especially

Comments:

People keep saying they are disappointed with 2K because it "Feels the Same". IT SHOULD!

Why wouldn't it? If you have a winning formula, are you supposed to change it every year?

Live however has the losing formula, but refuses to change it year after year. same crappy gameplay. That's why improvements feel so refreshing.
 
# 15 The 24th Letter @ 09/10/14 09:45 AM
#2 (can't think of who that is ) reacting and darting over to the 3 point line on the drive was nice! Now that's using the spacing.

Anyone else not really see a difference in the player models in these videos? Could be a an early build..
 
# 16 loosey101 @ 09/10/14 09:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The 24th Letter
Yeah....that is not a better looking KD....it's a nice looking KD though

How you gonna tell us to wait for a high res screen to make judgements then crown a player model as the best?
Not a better looking KD? Personal preference I guess but it looks pretty damn good and doesn't have a weird mouth animation like the other one. Two different art styles and I think lives face is spot on. As for the other comment, he was one of the easier things to see in the video since it zoomed in close after that five second call.
 
# 17 thedream2k13 @ 09/10/14 09:46 AM
George hill travel?
 
# 18 Baldylocks81 @ 09/10/14 09:46 AM
It looks completely ****. Like last year and year before etc etc etc. Nba live 99 was awesome!!
 
# 19 Rockie_Fresh88 @ 09/10/14 09:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by loosey101
Not a better looking KD? Personal preference I guess but it looks pretty damn good and doesn't have a weird mouth animation like the other one. Two different art styles and I think lives face is spot on. As for the other comment, he was one of the easier things to see in the video since it zoomed in close after that five second call.
He said it looks good man it doesn't have to be the best.
 
# 20 victorkingchamp @ 09/10/14 09:51 AM
I don't like those animations at all. The graphics look improved but; it doesn't matter with that awkward movement.

With all due respect to the development team; I will not buy a basketball sim that animates like what I saw in this video.
 

« Previous12345678910Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.