Home
Madden NFL 15 News Post


Josh Looman has confirmed sim stats for CFM has been fixed, for online only. He also mentions that you will most likely have to restart your online CFM to get it to work, but is checking on it.

Let us know what you are seeing.

Game: Madden NFL 15Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 42 - View All
Madden NFL 15 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 LovejoyOTF @ 08/30/14 11:57 AM
you get the impression we're going to be waiting a little while for an offline patch.

sigh.
 
# 2 SonOfWisconsin @ 08/30/14 11:59 AM
So if we create a one player online CFM this will be fixed, right? Might do that since it's not fixed for offline yet.
 
# 3 bkrich83 @ 08/30/14 11:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SonOfWisconsin
So if we create a one player online CFM this will be fixed, right? Might do that since it's not fixed for offline yet.
I am going to test it now.
 
# 4 callmetaternuts @ 08/30/14 12:01 PM
Really dumb question. If any of us start an online CFM and do single player, one team control, stats should be fixed and there is no loss of features compared to offline, right?
 
# 5 TheOncomingStorm @ 08/30/14 12:06 PM
It's a start, and I didn't think we would start to see this issue resolved so soon. Glad the team figured out what the issue was. Hopefully this fixes some of the progression issues as well.
 
# 6 TheOncomingStorm @ 08/30/14 12:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by callmetaternuts
Really dumb question. If any of us start an online CFM and do single player, one team control, stats should be fixed and there is no loss of features compared to offline, right?
Only real difference being you can't create save points.
 
# 7 T5063 @ 08/30/14 12:14 PM
I didn't expect to see this fixed so fast. Hopefully the offline patch will come soon. Im waiting for opening day rosters to start my cfm. Hope its out by then.
 
# 8 leon904 @ 08/30/14 12:17 PM
The online stats are nearly perfect
 
# 9 bkrich83 @ 08/30/14 12:22 PM
Very encouraging. Stats look 10000X better across the board. Game also sims significantly faster in online leagues.


Interceptions seem high, but at first glance that's the only thing that jumps out at me.

if I play a single player Online CFM, what am I losing as opposed to playing an offline CFM?
 
# 10 Kyle K. @ 08/30/14 12:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bkrich83
Very encouraging. Stats look 10000X better across the board. Game also sims significantly faster in online leagues.


Interceptions seem high, but at first glance that's the only thing that jumps out at me.

if I play a single player Online CFM, what am I losing as opposed to playing an offline CFM?
I don't think you really lose anything by playing Online, I did all last year and loved doing online, and the added benefit of getting patches quicker. I have posted 2 seasons of sim stats in the Sim Stat fix thread as well showing the improvements, season 2 looks perfect except slightly high ints.
 
# 11 bkrich83 @ 08/30/14 12:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle K.
I don't think you really lose anything by playing Online, I did all last year and loved doing online, and the added benefit of getting patches quicker. I have posted 2 seasons of sim stats in the Sim Stat fix thread as well showing the improvements, season 2 looks perfect except slightly high ints.
Yeah, INT's seem high, but that's something I think I can live with.
 
# 12 Kyle K. @ 08/30/14 12:28 PM
Truth be told, season 2 if you take a look at what I uploaded actually seems to have balanced out even more so, Bridgewater had the high of 27, but many quarterbacks that were top in the league had single digit numbers or very low in double digits. Sacks right now is the only thing that seems low, but I can also live with that over multiple guys with 20+
 
# 13 bkrich83 @ 08/30/14 12:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle K.
Truth be told, season 2 if you take a look at what I uploaded actually seems to have balanced out even more so, Bridgewater had the high of 27, but many quarterbacks that were top in the league had single digit numbers or very low in double digits. Sacks right now is the only thing that seems low, but I can also live with that over multiple guys with 20+
I love the speed in which online leagues simulate. You can sim a season in like 20 seconds.
 
# 14 deej93 @ 08/30/14 12:41 PM
Stats look decent

Brees: 4857 yds, 40-12
Manning: 4319, 34-13
Brady: 3190, 21-14

Some glaring numbers

Newton: 10 td, 23 int
Big Ben: 12 td, 20 int
And manziel went 27-13.

Interceptions are still high. Wilson threw 22 picks for example.

Some of the rushing stats looked bad. Some averages were too low.

Spiller: 3.9
Tate: 2.7.....yikes
Gerhart: 3.1
Moreno: 2.9
Just to name a few. A lot were bad


For some reason McCoy split carries with sproles?

McCoy: 201
Sproles: 153

The relieving stats look very good I must say other than golden Tate leading the league in yards



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
# 15 Kyle K. @ 08/30/14 12:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PMO
You will be the perfect person to answer my question......... Last year u say u did solo online career? Did you ever lose connection randomly mid game then it didn't save that game? I tried solo online back on M13 and had to go away from is cause every 4-5 games I would lose the EA server for no reason mid game.
I have not yet experienced that issue, and I didn't last year at all either. I think they have certainly improved their servers over the years and so far knocking on wood things have been very stable and has worked good so far!
 
# 16 callmetaternuts @ 08/30/14 12:44 PM
Can some folks post stats for those of us who can't check?
 
# 17 Kyle K. @ 08/30/14 12:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by callmetaternuts
Can some folks post stats for those of us who can't check?
I will post my year 1 and year 2 sim stats that I got using the default settings across the board and 75 Man Pre Season roster, and only yearly progressions.
 
# 18 HozAndMoose @ 08/30/14 12:50 PM
INT numbers are still to high. Everything else seem great.
 
# 19 Kyle K. @ 08/30/14 12:53 PM
Season One QB And RB Stats

 
# 20 Kyle K. @ 08/30/14 12:54 PM
Season One Receiving And Defensive Stats/Punting


 

« Previous123456789Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.