Home
Madden NFL 15 News Post


EA Sports and the Madden NFL 15 team have fixed the online CFM issue many gamers were having. Specifically, the user vs. user games that were not being registered.

The team is still looking into the simmed stats issue. It's good to see they are aware.

Quote:
UPDATE 8/29: This issue has reportedly been resolved and players should no longer be experiencing this issue.

Game: Madden NFL 15Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 42 - View All
Madden NFL 15 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 dkp23 @ 08/29/14 01:18 PM
New issue Desyncs, desyncs in CFM. Gave up, created game outside of CFM and can play against the same person without desync.
 
# 2 Richuation @ 08/29/14 01:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dkp23
New issue Desyncs, desyncs in CFM. Gave up, created game outside of CFM and can play against the same person without desync.
Correct... our league cannot get a game through the first quarter. desync every time. No custom playbooks or anything funky. Just stock teams with latest rosters. We can not get even 5 mins into a game.
 
# 3 Sdot23 @ 08/29/14 01:52 PM
Has the offline summed stat issue been resolved? I'm a little confused as to which issue no longer exists for players from the last update. Is it desync or the offline summed stats issue or both?? Also how do we know it has updated on a PS4 digital copy? Thanks again fellas.
 
# 4 bcruise @ 08/29/14 01:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sdot23
Has the offline summed stat issue been resolved? I'm a little confused as to which issue no longer exists for players from the last update. Is it desync or the offline summed stats issue or both?? Also how do we know it has updated on a PS4 digital copy? Thanks again fellas.
Quoting the OP:

Quote:
The team is still looking into the simmed stats issue. It's good to see they are aware.
And it (by which I mean the head to head CFM games not reporting) will have been updated on both physical and digital - this was a server side fix as many of us had anticipated.
 
# 5 HozAndMoose @ 08/29/14 01:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sdot23
Has the offline summed stat issue been resolved? I'm a little confused as to which issue no longer exists for players from the last update. Is it desync or the offline summed stats issue or both?? Also how do we know it has updated on a PS4 digital copy? Thanks again fellas.
The sim stats issue isn't fixed. This was only for user vs user games not counting in online CFM. And there's no update you have to download. Its a serer side thing so its done
 
# 6 footballfan25 @ 08/29/14 02:24 PM
It has been desyncing for a while. My friends have played games against each other in cfm and have had no issue. I try and cannot get past the 3 minute mark in the first
 
# 7 Sdot23 @ 08/29/14 02:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcruise
Quoting the OP:



And it (by which I mean the head to head CFM games not reporting) will have been updated on both physical and digital - this was a server side fix as many of us had anticipated.
Guess I will wait a month into the season to start my offline season... They should have these issues resolved by then. Heavy emphasize on should. Thanks for the response fellas.
 
# 8 ziggy198 @ 08/29/14 03:19 PM
Do the sim stats work for the online CFM?
 
# 9 ggunnerr @ 08/29/14 05:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richuation
Correct... our league cannot get a game through the first quarter. desync every time. No custom playbooks or anything funky. Just stock teams with latest rosters. We can not get even 5 mins into a game.
Thank you for the update....It has saved me $54. I refuse to buy this game until these issues are resolved. Never will I buy an EA game until I know it works first.
 
# 10 Steve_OS @ 08/29/14 06:18 PM
Desyncs still an issue? (For anyone that can test)
 
# 11 dkp23 @ 08/29/14 06:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS
Desyncs still an issue? (For anyone that can test)
Not sure how prevelant it is, but i've experienced it in a league. There were no desync issues in the trial period with ea access.

Tried multiple times, it didnt work. Created a game using head 2 head with the same friend right after and that worked fine. So i think it it is safe to say taht it is likely a cfm server issue vs our connections.
 
# 12 Oldsmobile19 @ 08/29/14 07:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS
Desyncs still an issue? (For anyone that can test)
Yes, I am in a 32 user league and games do not get out of the 1st quarter before the desync errors occur. I have never heard so many grown men whine and complain about an issue in all my life. I am assuming its a server issue that is being worked on. I am just patiently waiting.
 
# 13 Steve_OS @ 08/29/14 08:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldsmobile19
Yes, I am in a 32 user league and games do not get out of the 1st quarter before the desync errors occur. I have never heard so many grown men whine and complain about an issue in all my life. I am assuming its a server issue that is being worked on. I am just patiently waiting.
I'm trying to get answers so I can relay them to the right people. If that is whining, I do a lot of it.
 
# 14 Oldsmobile19 @ 08/29/14 08:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS
I'm trying to get answers so I can relay them to the right people. If that is whining, I do a lot of it.
Haha nah I wouldn't call that whining. They are just cursing out the commissioner and co-commissioners like we are the one who control the EA servers. Appreciate you trying to get answers.
 
# 15 bcruise @ 08/29/14 10:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS
I'm trying to get answers so I can relay them to the right people. If that is whining, I do a lot of it.
FWIW Steve, I'm seeing CFM results from people on my friends list popping up via the in-game messenger, so it's definitely not every game desynching.
 
# 16 Richuation @ 08/30/14 08:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcruise
FWIW Steve, I'm seeing CFM results from people on my friends list popping up via the in-game messenger, so it's definitely not every game desynching.
Those were most likely User vs CPU CFM games.
 
# 17 Oldsmobile19 @ 08/30/14 08:56 AM
Its been like 20% of the people in my league being able to complete user v user games and the rest are getting desyncs. Myths and theories of "if you turn off the previous play information setting and camera toggle off" then there is no issue and if you only use a regular playbook there is no issue. I really do not know what to believe at this points haha just interesting.
 
# 18 novadolla @ 08/30/14 10:02 AM
User need to turn the "TOGGLE CAMERA" feature ON in order to not be desynced. Until EA fixes this issue, that is the work around.
 
# 19 THE_BG @ 08/30/14 10:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by novadolla
User need to turn the "TOGGLE CAMERA" feature ON in order to not be desynced. Until EA fixes this issue, that is the work around.
Can anyone else confirm this works? We've been trying everything
 
# 20 The JareBear @ 08/30/14 10:26 AM
Man this reminds me of NCAA 12 and 13 where custom PBs were causing DCs and it was a crapshoot. Hopefully someone figures out what is causing it for sure or EA is able to fix it entirely
 

« Previous12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.