Home
NBA 2K15 News Post




Steam has updated their NBA 2K15 page with screenshots of John Wall and James Harden. Your thoughts?

Thanks for the heads up @wetai30254!

Game: NBA 2K15Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iOS / PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 63 - View All
NBA 2K15 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 MarvellousOne @ 08/29/14 12:33 AM
Very nice screenshots, looks real nice!
 
# 2 exposedaking @ 08/29/14 12:35 AM
Looking more realistic than 14, impressive.
 
# 3 tsbmolina @ 08/29/14 12:39 AM
Wow the skin textures particularly on Harden look phenomenal.
 
# 4 bud22089 @ 08/29/14 01:01 AM
i'm a go 2k7 on you guys. look at the sweat!
 
# 5 newgeneration11 @ 08/29/14 01:11 AM
holy, u can see the individual hairs on hardens BUZZCUT
 
# 6 NYCDaFutureisBack @ 08/29/14 01:19 AM
Not bad at all, good job 2k
 
# 7 BluFu @ 08/29/14 01:26 AM
daamn wall's posing during free throws LOL

it even looks like they got his body type down. very nice screens
 
# 8 JBulls @ 08/29/14 01:27 AM
Very nice. 2K just needs to work on the eyes, they've always had sort of lifeless eyes imo.
 
# 9 grodbetatted @ 08/29/14 01:34 AM
Why john wall making the light skin Dude selfie face
 
# 10 d23x @ 08/29/14 01:34 AM
Comparison of Harden in 2k14 and 2k15. Obvious skin tone change in 2k15 not as shiny.
 
# 11 grodbetatted @ 08/29/14 01:35 AM
I like 2k14s James harden better aside from the sweat
 
# 12 grodbetatted @ 08/29/14 01:40 AM
Overall they both look good, but the floating jerseys still plague this game
 
# 13 23 @ 08/29/14 01:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBulls
Very nice. 2K just needs to work on the eyes, they've always had sort of lifeless eyes imo.
That's because the lighting doesn't reflect off the eyes IMO

They need to have that instead of straight black looking pupils like their eyes are dialated

I did this with a MS Paint tool

 
# 14 MarvellousOne @ 08/29/14 01:44 AM
I definitely like 2k15 harden much better, the skin texture and facial hair looks more realistic, and his skin tone is better in 2k15 than 2k14.
 
# 15 alaska2k3 @ 08/29/14 01:45 AM
The game looks great but the poses/angles in the screenshots and footage they released for 2K15 has me scratching my head. KD's facial expression in the IG clip and PC Screen, followed by James Harden (looks a bit heavier in the face). As a result, IMO, their likeness looks a little off.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
# 16 alaska2k3 @ 08/29/14 01:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
That's because the lighting doesn't reflect off the eyes IMO

They need to have that instead of straight black looking pupils like their eyes are dialated

I did this with a MS Paint tool


I agree - the lighting enhances the effect, makes it more life-like


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
# 17 23 @ 08/29/14 01:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by alaska2k3
The game looks great but the poses/angles in the screenshots and footage they released for 2K15 has me scratching my head. KD's facial expression in the IG clip and PC Screen, followed by James Harden (looks a bit heavier in the face). As a result, IMO, their likeness looks a little off.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Its a chance Harden got scanned again because he was at 2k among other players. His ear shape is different

https://www.facebook.com/ronnie2k/posts/691545487590729

https://www.facebook.com/ronnie2k/ph...type=1&theater
 
# 18 Behindshadows @ 08/29/14 02:26 AM
I love how 2k continue to pump out the screenshots and also the gameplay videos....can't wait until October...
 
# 19 strawberryshortcake @ 08/29/14 04:05 AM
Looking good.

Couple cosmetic side remarks:
(1) Hopefully, players will grab towels and wipe their sweat off during timeouts, or wipe their sweat from their faces either with their hands/forearms or jersey during gameplay moments to give it a more realistic effect.
(2) Just hope the 2k's starting lineup starts using standard TV broadcast (head on, face forward) instead of ridiculous poses.
 
# 20 Khaos_Kiwi @ 08/29/14 04:25 AM
Haha Harden's got that look on his face like he just saw his fav girl from a Houston strip club in the crowd, got him like

Spoiler
 

« Previous1234Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.