11:33 PM - August 26, 2014 by MMChrisS
Pure Pool just got a lot better thanks to its Version 1.01 update which adds tons of new features and even a new game mode. Here is what changed:
• New Game Mode - UK Black-Ball added to roster.
• New ‘Master’ difficulty (no aim aids). Removed the circle that appeared on the target ball.
• 9-ball free table - If the player has 9-ball as their default game type, the 9-ball rack will be set up in free play mode rather than the current forced 8-ball.
• General AI Improvements.
• Challenge notification icon - This displays an icon next to the players ‘Games’ option to inform them that they have received a challenge form another player.
• Offline Player Challenge notification - sends a message direct to the player if they are not playing Pure Pool.
• Opponent player card accessible mid-game - Allows the player to see their opponent’s player card at any time during a match.
• Opponent able to view player’s table cam.
• Player online feed only for friends - Removed the constant player online pop-ups. Only displays friend who comes online.
• Diamonds on the table rails to help players when shooting doubles.
• Yellow aim line made more distinct to reduce confusion between the two lines.
• Potting the black from the break now re-racks the balls.
• Player is now asked if they want to play against a DNA opponent or wants to continue searching for another online player.
• DNA now displayed next to the user name to clearly mark it out as an AI Player.
• Server optimization.
• The opponents cue updates will now always be visible as they move it around.
• Removed extended AI Shot times.
• Bug fix for player’s games not timing out and the game being award to the absent player.
• Bug fix to stop the player changing their difficulty mid-challenge and posting their score/time on the incorrect leaderboard.
If you have Pure Pool, download the newest update and let us know what you think!