12:41 PM - August 23, 2014 by MMChrisS
The Quarterback position is probably the most over-analyzed and argument inducing position in the history of sports. Yet, it's almost universally agreed upon that it's the most important position in athletics. Simply put, if you don't have a good QB, you can't win a Super Bowl. You may even be able to stretch that even further by saying you have to have a great QB to win a Super Bowl.
The likes of the Chiefs, Vikings, and the Bears have all had solid teams in the recent past without having a great QB to throw them over the edge. It isn't a coincidence that only one time in the last five years have we had a Super Bowl without one of Manning, Brady, or Rodgers. A good QB is the key to unlocking the door to that next level for any hopeful franchise. So take a look at the top ten rated QB's in Madden 15, and see where your team's Super Bowl prospects lay:
1. Peyton Manning (98 OVR): 99 AWR, 99 SA, 96 MTA, 88 DTA, 98 PA
2. Aaron Rodgers (98 OVR): 80 SPD, 93 AWR, STA 93, TOTR 88
3. Drew Brees (96 OVR): 98 AWR, 97 STA, 91 MTA
4. Russell Wilson (93 OVR): 86 SPD, 84 AWR, 91 PA
5. Tom Brady (93 OVR): 99 AWR, 94 STA, 93 TP
6. Phillip Rivers (92 OVR): 91 AWR, STA 93, 95 PA
7. Tony Romo (91 OVR): 89 AWR, STA 90, PA 90
8. Ben Roethlisberger (90 OVR): 93 AWR, 89 STA, 94 TOTR
9. Cam Newton (89 OVR): 86 SPD, 97 TP, TOTR 95
10. Colin Kaepernick (89 OVR): 88 SPD, AWR 75, TP 95
Most Overrated: Tony Romo (91)
Most Underrated: Andrew Luck (87 OVR)
What QB fits your style of play best in Madden NFL?