Home
WWE 2K15 News Post


GameInformer has posted their WWE 2K15 hands-on preview. They go over striking, grappling mechanic, commentary and more.

Quote:
Commentary makes a leap as well, with Michael Cole and Jerry Lawler recording VO at the same time rather than doing it solo and mashing the tracks together later. 2K is trying to focus on telling a story in the ring with the calls rather than just describing the moves in the ring. When I was playing as John Cena, Lawler discussed the effectiveness of his signature STF, noting that he used it to beat Mark Henry at Money in the Bank 2013 and Chris Jericho at Armageddon in 2008.

Game: WWE 2K15Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS4 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 6 - View All
WWE 2K15 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Majingir @ 08/15/14 10:57 AM
Seeing how they scanned Sting, I wonder how he'll look in the game, maybe even:

 
# 2 almostbobsaget @ 08/15/14 10:58 AM
I am so pumped that they fixed the frankensteining of commentary.
 
# 3 J_Posse @ 08/15/14 11:09 AM
Sucks that CM Punk left right before they could scan his face for inclusion, but at least he's playable in the game. Can't wait to see the three former members of the Shield, which version of Kane makes it in ("Demon," "Corporate" or both) and if they were able to include Stardust.

from Spurs Nation/Bills Backer HQ using Tapatalk
 
# 4 jaredsmith83 @ 08/15/14 11:53 AM
I'm willing to bet that it may have been a tad late to get Stardust in there, but he'll come quick as a download. I hope that there's a good amount of legends, and a bit more varied from before.
 
# 5 bxphenom7 @ 08/15/14 12:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Posse
Sucks that CM Punk left right before they could scan his face for inclusion, but at least he's playable in the game. Can't wait to see the three former members of the Shield, which version of Kane makes it in ("Demon," "Corporate" or both) and if they were able to include Stardust.

from Spurs Nation/Bills Backer HQ using Tapatalk
I'm really hoping "Demon" Kane makes it, but either way, I'm editing his appearance to change that new suit and mask.
 
# 6 woody2goody @ 08/15/14 01:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaredsmith83
I'm willing to bet that it may have been a tad late to get Stardust in there, but he'll come quick as a download. I hope that there's a good amount of legends, and a bit more varied from before.
To be honest I can't see it being too difficult to put Stardust in, he just needs a Goldust-like suit (which they already have an idea of), and to paint his face.

He'll probably be added via DLC, but having just Cody and Goldust is good enough for me.
 
# 7 PorkySpurs14 @ 08/15/14 02:00 PM
They need to have a mode like they did WM 21 build your own legend in the ring..something along those lines
 
# 8 Sinner @ 08/15/14 05:16 PM
Can't believe i'm this excited for a WWE game, that scan of Sting looks really good as does all the screens we've seen so far.

I'm guessing there will be 3 Stings in the game then? Early Sting, Crow Sting and current? Also wondering from this scan of Sting can they modify it to look younger? Give him longer hair for the Crow Sting and blonde for early Sting?
 
# 9 TheVinylHippo @ 08/15/14 05:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Posse
Sucks that CM Punk left right before they could scan his face for inclusion, but at least he's playable in the game. Can't wait to see the three former members of the Shield, which version of Kane makes it in ("Demon," "Corporate" or both) and if they were able to include Stardust.

from Spurs Nation/Bills Backer HQ using Tapatalk
All things considered, Punk is who I'm most interested in seeing during the roster reveal for that very reason. I imagine they'll have a screenshot or a small snippet of gameplay for each wrestler when they come up, so I'd like to see how close they got with Punk. I'm sure it'll be fine.

I think.
 
# 10 EAGLESFAN10 @ 08/15/14 05:43 PM
I'm soooooo ready for tomorrow
 
# 11 bxphenom7 @ 08/15/14 05:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinner
Can't believe i'm this excited for a WWE game, that scan of Sting looks really good as does all the screens we've seen so far.

I'm guessing there will be 3 Stings in the game then? Early Sting, Crow Sting and current? Also wondering from this scan of Sting can they modify it to look younger? Give him longer hair for the Crow Sting and blonde for early Sting?
That's not Sting in WWE 2k15. Pretty sure that's Sting from TNA's video game in 2008.
 
# 12 Reed1417 @ 08/15/14 06:38 PM
Tomorrow cannot come any sooner hahaha.
 
# 13 Sinner @ 08/15/14 06:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bxphenom7
That's not Sting in WWE 2k15. Pretty sure that's Sting from TNA's video game in 2008.
Oh ok cool, thanks
 

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.