09:51 AM - August 15, 2014 by Steve_OS
Itís happening! As we approach the busy fall sports game season, the Press Row Podcast takes a look at all of the sports releases on the docket and what each one has at stake. The new console generation has been terrific in some regards and challenging in others; what lessons have each franchise learned and how will they apply them this autumn? After that discussion, as an added bonus section a smaller group convenes to discuss the growing concern over the potential exclusion of key modes from NHL 15 in its next-gen debut. Itís a packed episode this week. Enjoy!
Joining us this week:
- Owen Good, Polygon (@owengood)
- Bryan Wiedey, PastaPadre (@pastapadre)
- T.J. Lauerman, ThatSportsGamer (@ThatSportsGamer)
- Kat Bailey, US Gamer (@The_Katbot)
- Samit Sarkar, Polygon (@samitsarkar)
- And your host, Richard Grisham, GamesRadar/OXM/@GAMER (@richgrisham)
1) Follow the show on Twitter at @PressRowPodcast and send us some Tweets while youíre there
2) Email the show at PressRowPodcast@gmail.com
3) Respond to this post
Also, the Press Row Podcast is now available on iTunes (https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/...ow/id563624090) and Stitcher Radio (http://www.stitcher.com/podcast/oper...ss-row-podcast), so subscribe to it and rate it too!
Enjoy the show!
Run Time: 2 Hours, 15 Minutes
If you can't view or listen to the embedded player below, please click here.