08:34 AM - August 13, 2014 by Haval93
The guys at NLSC posted a podcast with Sean O'Brien. In the Podcast, O'Brien talks about last year's game and what you should expect out of this year's game. The entire podcast is a whale of a listen, just over two hours. Here are some nuggets you'll find inside:
- Podcast with Jalen Rose has been updated. O'Brien mentions Grantland podcasts in particular for the style he wants.
- Dynasty Mode has received fixes this year.
- An Auction House is now present in Ultimate Team mode.
- Live 15 won't feature much in terms of customization, was mentioned that's a Live 16 plan.
- Focus is on making the gameplay better. O'Brien says he believes customers will be more forgiving if the game at least plays good.
- No Legends will be in the game outside of Ultimate Team.
- No FIBA or D-League teams, no plans for a PC version either.
- Visual feedback on each shot will be presented to you this year.
- Right stick passing (Live 10 system) is in the game.
- More than 400 new dunk animations.