09:34 AM - August 13, 2014 by MMChrisS
FIFA's career mode is seeing some important new changes to it this year in FIFA 15. The focus this year is on managing and finding players, and making those tasks simpler for digital managers. Here is what you can expect:
- Player Growth - FIFA 15 has a more realistic system for player growth and potential. Highly rated older players won’t retire as quickly and high potential players grow faster if you give the opportunity to do so.Global Transfer Network - Improved scouts will now automatically recognize squad weaknesses and suggest replacement players based on the team you want to build.
- Intuitive Player Search - A new player search screen lets you find players faster and better suited to your team. Player names populate as you search.
- Storylines and Presentation - Accurate and in-depth analysis around players, team and leagues during the match and throughout the mode as you progress your career.
Customise up to six different Team Sheets per club and alter your strategy based on your next opponent, the changing tactics in-game and fitness of your players. Get your favourite team playing the way *you* want them to play.
Here are the four ways you can now manage your clubs:
- Instructions - Player instructions can be applied to each of the 10 outfield players with multiple options per position - from defensive positioning and mentality to run types and attacking mentality.
- Formations - Preset formations for any of your custom squads and pick one the best one to take on your next opponent.
- Roles - Set roles like captain, set-piece and penalty takers for each of your squads.
- Tactics - Set a default Team Tactic to each of your Team Sheets so your gameplan is locked before hitting the pitch. Or go deeper and add custom tactics to any of your line-ups.