09:27 AM - August 13, 2014 by MMChrisS
As part of their data dump for Gamescom, EA Sports has released an absolute ton of new info on FIFA 15. Here are the key points:
- Powered by Goal.com and updated as news breaks, Match Day Live pulls football stories directly into your FIFA 15 experience so you are always aware of the latest headline or rumor. Check league tables and stats of all our featured leagues, or jump in and play your team's next fixture before it happens via EA SPORTS Football Club Match Day.
- Be A Pro has added new options into it's mode.
- Play (Be A Pro) - An all new round-based flow automatically pulls teammates from the end of the last match into a countdown to the next game search, keeping positions and captaincy. Queuing users in the Match Lobby can watch scores and live updates as they wait and will be automatically pulled into the next match with their teammates.
- Scout (Be A Pro) - Find teammates that suit your clubs needs by scouting Virtual Pros from leaderboards and Club Squads. View other Pros, accomplishment progress, and statistics in an easy-to-read user hub and invite them to join your Club.
- Customize (Be A Pro) - The new Edit Pro menu option - Style - allows fans to customize penalty and free kick animations, as well as choose their running and finishing celebrations. Celebration animation examples are also now visible in the menu.
- Tournament Mode returns to FIFA 15 with all new tournaments
- Online Seasons compete online in a season format. Now with the Guest Play option to compete with friends
- Online friendlies compete online against your friends
- Co-Op Seasons compete online with a friend in 2v2 matches
- Skill Games 26 new Skill Games added to the popular practice mode including four new games that cover the basics dribbling, shooting, passing, defending
- EASFC has a new widget included which will allow you to share news in new ways whenever you want to. You'll be able to like, dislike, and comment on news items.
- In a small but very helpful change, when you enter the shop, it will display items related to your mode first.