07:10 PM - August 5, 2014 by Steve_OS
During the 2K Sports NBA 2K15 livestream, the team announced Crew Mode is returning for Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 only.
Here is a list of details from LD2K via the livestream:
- Crew mode will feature 5 vs. 5 matches.
- Full NBA rules on a hardwood floor, which will include the home teamís logo.
- Custom jerseys will make a return.
- You will be able to start 5 vs. 5 hardwood matches with 3, 4 or 5 players.
- 3 vs. 3 halfcourt blacktop matches are available or you can select NBA Rules for 5 vs. 5.
- If you have 3, your game will auto fill the missing positions with players from the team you chose.
- You will be able to select which each playerís position is. For exammple: If you are a SG, you can select it and the AI will fill in the missing positions you donít take.
- The fill players are NBA players from the team you selected when creating the Crew.
- When creating your Crew, you can select an NBA team, as well as team playbook.
- Leaderboards are in.
UPDATE: If you missed the livestream, click here.