05:37 PM - July 17, 2014 by Steve_OS
EA Sports has just released another Madden NFL 15 trailer, along with some more screenshots featuring Player Sense 2.0.
- Defenses are now smarter when it comes to going for a swat vs. an interception or a tackle. This improved logic will be broken down by individual player traits.
- Zone coverage ratings now have a much bigger impact on how quickly defenders break on throws.
- Defenders with higher ratings in Zone Coverage will react much quicker to throws, often times before the ball is thrown.
- Improvements have also been made to zone defenders responsible for the flats.
- Look for smarter principles, head tracking on all players, increases in press and chuck interactions between DBs and wide receivers, as well as improved pursuit and tackling abilities.
- Man Coverage ratings have also been tweaked to impact how much separation receivers are able to get on cuts in their routes, resulting in improved behavior of the defensive backs.
- Also new to Madden 15 is the addition of disguised defenses, where opposing secondaries will show you one coverage but give another.
- Madden NFL 15 represents the most fun and engaging defensive gameplay in franchise history.