Home
Madden NFL 15 News Post


Check out the latest Madden NFL 15 screenshots featuring Mike Evans, Blake Bortles, Teddy Bridgewater and Johnny Manziel.

Game: Madden NFL 15Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 42 - View All
Madden NFL 15 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 SVCbearcat10 @ 07/09/14 10:53 AM
Oh boy, I feel as though these will be torn apart....
 
# 2 Gman 18 @ 07/09/14 10:55 AM
Hopefully they actually have face scans and they didn't false advertise about the face scans like they did last year

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
 
# 3 deej93 @ 07/09/14 10:58 AM
It looks like the Vikings are playing outside in that bridgewater pic. Unless I missed it has there been any news that the vikes will play at tcf bank stadium in madden this year?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
# 4 DeuceDouglas @ 07/09/14 10:59 AM
Those Bucs unis. Yikes.
 
# 5 Cowboy008 @ 07/09/14 11:22 AM
Those screenshots look good.
 
# 6 Senator Palmer @ 07/09/14 11:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SVCbearcat10
Oh boy, I feel as though these will be torn apart....
As they should be.

As sellers they want to sell us the hype and tout their attention to detail right down to the stitching on the jerseys. That means as prospective buyers we should scrutinize every last detail.
 
# 7 Hobbes217 @ 07/09/14 11:33 AM
Is this the first screenshot look at the Buccaneers new uniforms in Madden? I feel like they're going to get criticized as being "too pink" looking.
 
# 8 canes21 @ 07/09/14 11:36 AM
I didn't realize Teddy Bridgewater had gained 30lbs of muscle since draft day.
 
# 9 William85 @ 07/09/14 11:36 AM
Seems to me like Bridgewaters arms are too big , could be the angle though. And yes , the Bucs unis do look pink. Also , is that a little uni degredation on Bortles or just shading ? Looks like a grass stain on the 5 and the white under shirt .
 
# 10 Cowboy008 @ 07/09/14 11:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by William85
Seems to me like Bridgewaters arms are too big , could be the angle though. And yes , the Bucs unis do look pink. Also , is that a little uni degredation on Bortles or just shading ? Looks like a grass stain on the 5 and the white under shirt .
Yeah it looks like a Bortles uniform is a little dirty.
 
# 11 apollon42 @ 07/09/14 12:10 PM
I may be in the minority, but I don't really care for uniform degredation. NFL jerseys barely get dirty like that anymore. The grass is such high quality it's rare that you would see a game where both teams are sloppy messes.
 
# 12 UH53 @ 07/09/14 12:22 PM
I'm an equipment geek and in my opinion these pics just look like roster updates from 25! We still have the same rusty Reebok gloves in these pics which is nothing to brag about in these screens. They may have tweaked the lighting and sprinkled a little pixie dust but ultimately nothing has changed in these screens. This is the second iteration on next gen and this is what we're left with.... What happened to the weekly blogs that they promised to release going into launch? It's July 9th, the game releases August 26th, and all we've gotten are these lame screenshots! Either they got something underneath their sleeve and they'll blow us away or they have absolutely nothing to give us except their money grab MUT... I'm pretty sure it's the latter!
 
# 13 MajorSupreme @ 07/09/14 12:45 PM


Yeah... NO.
 
# 14 Cowboy008 @ 07/09/14 12:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by apollon42
I may be in the minority, but I don't really care for uniform degredation. NFL jerseys barely get dirty like that anymore. The grass is such high quality it's rare that you would see a game where both teams are sloppy messes.
I like that the uniforms get dirty. I'm glad they put that into the game since it just didn't seem right to me playing an entire game and their jerseys still all nice and clean.
 
# 15 friscob @ 07/09/14 12:58 PM
Teddy must have been on that dion jordan offseason workout program. He should look like a 6'2 version of manute bol
 
# 16 kehlis @ 07/09/14 01:00 PM
Edit: actually that is a Donovan Mcnabb screen from Madden 12.
 
# 17 StL_RamZ @ 07/09/14 01:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by UH53
I'm an equipment geek and in my opinion these pics just look like roster updates from 25! We still have the same rusty Reebok gloves in these pics which is nothing to brag about in these screens. They may have tweaked the lighting and sprinkled a little pixie dust but ultimately nothing has changed in these screens. This is the second iteration on next gen and this is what we're left with.... What happened to the weekly blogs that they promised to release going into launch? It's July 9th, the game releases August 26th, and all we've gotten are these lame screenshots! Either they got something underneath their sleeve and they'll blow us away or they have absolutely nothing to give us except their money grab MUT... I'm pretty sure it's the latter!
Do not expect new equipment in M15

EA fav quote "maybe next year"


Quote:
Originally Posted by msdm27
Kane, will there be any new pieces of equipment available in M15? Shoes, sleeves, gloves....?

I think I know the answer, but best to just get some confirmation :/
Quote:
Originally Posted by KANE699
Time was spent fixing some things we had first.
the convo above is in this thread
http://www.operationsports.com/forum...d.php?t=569245
 
# 18 Cowboy008 @ 07/09/14 01:44 PM
That's pretty disappointing then if they didn't put any new equipment in. What things did they have to fix first?
 
# 19 MelR2000 @ 07/09/14 01:44 PM
The flag on the wall and the fans in the stands are representing the correct color of red better then the hot pink on the actual jersey on Evans. Typical EA. Where are you Kane?? This is hilarious every year.
 
# 20 mmorg @ 07/09/14 01:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboy008
I like that the uniforms get dirty. I'm glad they put that into the game since it just didn't seem right to me playing an entire game and their jerseys still all nice and clean.
It's been in the game for a while. Most stadiums have artificial grass though so you would never get that effect in those stadiums.
 

« Previous12345Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.