11:53 AM - July 4, 2014 by Steve_OS
The 91st edition of the Press Row Podcast brings the full team together to discuss the loss of the NCAA Football franchise now that itís the time of year when it would be released. We discuss what it means to each individual, what it means to EA Sports, and what the potential future may be for any kind of college football game in the future. Also, the crew discusses the critical reception of UFC a month after release and what the implications are to the game and the market with its less-then-stellar Metacritic number.
Joining us this week:
- Chris Sanner, Operation Sports (@ChrisSnr)
- Bryan Wiedey, PastaPadre (@pastapadre)
- TJ Lauerman, ThatSportsGamer (@ThatSportsGamer)
- Kat Bailey, US Gamer (@The_Katbot)
- Samit Sarkar, Polygon (@samitsarkar)
- Owen Good, Polygon (@owengood)
- And your host, Richard Grisham, [email protected] (@richgrisham)
1) Follow the show on Twitter at @PressRowPodcast and send us some Tweets while youíre there
2) Email the show at [email protected]
3) Respond to this post
Also, the Press Row Podcast is now available on iTunes (https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/...ow/id563624090) and Stitcher Radio (http://www.stitcher.com/podcast/oper...ss-row-podcast), so subscribe to it and rate it too!
Enjoy the show!
Run Time: 1 Hour, 31 Minutes
If you can't view or listen to the embedded player below, please click here.