01:46 PM - June 11, 2014 by MMChrisS
There's no way the Spurs can repeat their game-three performance again, right?
After all, the NBA playoffs and Finals are a rigged take-your-turn performance that drums up ratings and false tension. Actually I don't believe that, but some out there do.
Regardless of opinions on "staged" outcomes, it does seem that an ebb-and-flow exists where teams trade wins and the first squad to win back-to-back games will take the series and the 2014 championship. So naturally, it's now Miami's turn -- unless San Antonio decides to cut in line.
Sound Off: Will the 2014 NBA Finals make it to game seven?
Sports Headlines for June 11, 2014
- Italy may not win the World Cup but one thing is for sure.... [Image]
- Titan spotted at the NBA Finals Game 3! [Image]
- Yoenis Cespedes throws Howie Kendrick out at home from the left field corner on a fly. [Animated Gif]
- Cristiano Ronaldo Throwing an American Football at New York Jets Camp. [YouTube]
- Kayaker saved just before swimming over 60 foot waterfall! [YouTube]