05:43 PM - June 9, 2014 by MMChrisS
EA Sports has dropped a lot of information on FIFA 15 on their website, here are some of the highlights:
- Match Day is dynamic and alive – you’ll stay in the moment, immersed in the action on and around the pitch. Custom behaviours mean unique crowds with cheers and chants based on their club or country. For example, Liverpool fans at Anfield will be noticeably different to Boca Juniors’ support in La Bombonera.
- Commentators will reflect on fan reactions in real time. The samples provided are quite a bit nicer than what last year's FIFA had in game.
- Kits move and change with the enviornment. Hair and facial reactions to the environment are much better too.
- Run Touch Dribbling will let you keep the ball in a sprint or when looking for an opening in close-touch situations. Iconic players like Leo Messi will dribble and move like they do in real life.
- The movement of the ball in FIFA 15 changes the game. You’ll see accurate spin, curl and flight of the football as it moves realistically after each contact. Experience authentic ball physics while dribbling, passing, taking a touch or blocking a shot.
- Footprints, debris and slide tackles will all be visible on the pitch and corner flags will now move.
- There are new man-to-man battles within the game. You'll see new shoulder barges and big fall physics as well as shirt pulling.
- You'll command set pieces this year, you'll take control and position off-the-ball teammates during throw-ins, corners, and free kicks.
- Park the Bus, In The Mixer, and Time Wasting – familiar tactics you’ll need to overcome. You’ll also be able to set your team mentality to Park the Bus to counter your opponent’s Team Tactics.
- Compared with FIFA 14, where your opponent would look to retain the ball and perhaps play conservatively, in FIFA 15 they will attempt riskier attacking runs - this gives you more variety and a more human opponent.
What do you think of the new features revealed today?