02:27 PM - June 5, 2014 by MMChrisS
Forza Horizon on 360.
IGN has a ton of exclusives concerning Forza Horizon 2 hitting their site today. Here's a rundown of what's been revealed thus far:
- The Southern European setting is based in France and Italy. Several other areas were considered but the European setting won.
- Southern Europe was decided upon because it felt "fresh" vs. American locales.
- Half of the barn finds in Horizon 2 are completely new to the Forza series.
- Forzavista won't be a part of the game.
- Car Meets is a replacement for ForzaVista of sorts, an online meet up which allows you to take your car and see it in all its glory. You and your friends can see what you've all been doing with your cars.
- BBC Radio DJ Rob da Bank is curating the three main radio stations within the game. There's a dance electronic station, an indie rock station, and then there's a station with a huge summer vibe.
- Game will run at 1080p at 30 frames per second.
- There will be unique race events such as racing a steam engine across the countryside.
- Driveatar is back and is the same system from Forza 5.