03:34 PM - May 30, 2014 by MMChrisS
The Miami Heat can close out the East tonight -- San Antonio, the West on Saturday. That is, if the NBA's typical "scripted" drama doesn't play out.
Home-court advantage seems to have a drastic impact -- did you see San Antonio's performance last night? -- but Game 7 is a dangerous proposition with so much on the line.
Unless the Pacers finish an epic turnaround we're destined for some type of NBA Finals rematch of the last half decade (if only the Mavericks could join in a round-robin three-way with the Spurs and Thunder).
Sound Off: What will be the NBA Playoff situation after this weekend's slate of games?
Sports Headlines for May 30, 2014
- 50 Cent's awful 1st pitch given a historical perspective. [Image]
- Lance Stevenson blows air on Lebron James. [Animated Gif]
- Apparently the Blackhawks have no chance. [Image]
- Badminton: A Second Serving of 'All You Can Eat Smashes'. [YouTube]
- Former Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer has signed a binding agreement to buy the Los Angeles Clippers for $2 billion.