Home
EA Sports UFC News Post


A user by the name of SlickRick_Csc, over at UltimateFightingFederation, has posted his detailed EA Sports UFC hands-on impressions, complete with most of the fighter ratings, create-a-fighter details, controls list, impressions and much more. Make sure you give it a read.

Source - UltimateFightingFederation

Game: EA Sports UFCReader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS4 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 7 - View All
EA Sports UFC Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Toma @ 05/27/14 04:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew Oneten
One of the best breakdowns of the game so far. A full walk-through (with pictures) of the Create-A-Fighter menu, all of the fighter ratings are listed, and a complete breakdown of just about ever aspect of gameplay.

http://www.ultimatefightingfederatio...ad.php?tid=274
Ah crap... He answered my questions...

"-caf seems limited customization wise. Pre placed tattoos are a bust. But you can have neck tattoos. =) gameface sounds very promising. "
 
# 2 Andrew Oneten @ 05/27/14 04:20 PM
CAF Creation is definitely a step up from EA MMA, but not quite where the Undisputed series was.
 
# 3 jeremym480 @ 05/27/14 04:39 PM
Could someone ask what the CAF limit is, if we can adjust ratings for all fighters and if fighters added via roster updates and DLC will be used in career mode?
 
# 4 Andrew Oneten @ 05/27/14 04:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremym480
Could someone ask what the CAF limit is, if we can adjust ratings for all fighters and if fighters added via roster updates and DLC will be used in career mode?
I'll try to get an answer for you on CAF limit and the adjusting fighter ratings.

I can tell you that they confirmed no existing fighters can be used in career mode other than Bruce Lee.
 
# 5 jeremym480 @ 05/27/14 04:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew Oneten
I'll try to get an answer for you on CAF limit and the adjusting fighter ratings.

I can tell you that they confirmed no existing fighters can be used in career mode other than Bruce Lee.
No, what I mean is say they add TJ Dillashaw through a Day 1 roster update, if I go through a career as a Bantamweight will he be available for my CAF to fight against?
 
# 6 nate1986 @ 05/27/14 05:04 PM
Is there an event mode on this ufc like there was on undisputed
 
# 7 Andrew Oneten @ 05/27/14 05:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremym480
No, what I mean is say they add TJ Dillashaw through a Day 1 roster update, if I go through a career as a Bantamweight will he be available for my CAF to fight against?
Oh, my bad man. I'm not sure. That is something he most likely won't know based off of what he played.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nate1986
Is there an event mode on this ufc like there was on undisputed
No, there doesn't appear to be.
 
# 8 Mr Bungle 34 @ 05/27/14 09:53 PM
Looks great for the most part. I'm not a big EA fan but this is a day one buy for me, just hope I'm not disappointed. I do wish there was a tournament mode.
 
# 9 woody2goody @ 05/28/14 07:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by coach k411
Ya a tournament/event mode would save a lot of time playing out a fictional fight card rather than one fight at a time but still if its as good as it looks ill be cool with waiting for fights to load
The previews have said that loading times are very quick so I suppose it wouldn't save as much time as on the PS3.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
 

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.