04:42 PM - May 16, 2014 by MMChrisS
Admit it, we all knew it was coming to this -- right? Pacers and Heat. Thunder and Spurs.
Sure, we love parity in sports -- but be honest for a second. Would you rather watch No. 9 seed UConn take on No. 8 seed Kentucky for a "championship" -- or the cream of the crop (LeBron vs. George -- Durant vs. Duncan)?
The NBA is a league built on superstars, so it's fitting that a clash of Goliaths will battle for the right to the NBA Finals.
Sound Off: Who will advance from the East and West to meet in the 2014 NBA Finals?
Sports Headlines for May 16, 2014
- Aerial Shot of Muhammed Ali after knocking out Cleveland Williams in 1966. [Image]
- Andrew Wiggins has an insanely good vertical -- just, wow! [Image]
- Former Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez has been indicted for a 2012 double-murder.
- Just a picture of Bill Cosby during his days as a fullback for the Temple Owls. [Image]
- Baseball broadcaster Rex Hudler mistakes the moon for a planet: "Looks like a planet to me." [YouTube]