11:07 AM - May 5, 2014 by Steve_OS
EA Sports revealed a teaser trailer and features list for NHL 15 earlier this morning.
GameInformer has just posted more NHL 15 details containing improvements to gameplay, player modeling, arenas, presentation and more. Below are just some of the details, click here to read the entire article.
- 35,000 lines of commentary from Mike Emrick, Eddie Olcyzk and Ray Ferraro
- 9,000 unique crowd models
- Every arena features different geometry, tunnels, and lighting
- A new camera angle is in the works, which is a little lower to the action, to show off crowds
- Roughly 250 to 300 players have their faces scanned with plans for more
- Puck physics have been rebuilt from the ground up
- More fidelity to the skill stick
- One touch dekes return, new toe drags are in