02:52 PM - April 17, 2014 by MMChrisS
Out of the Park Developments newest mobile baseball management game, iOOTP Baseball 2014, is now available in the App Store to download at a price of $4.99.
Here are some key features in this year's release:
- Real 2014 rosters. Every player on every major league team is available, along with the top 20 minor league prospects for each team. Major league player ratings are based on PECOTA by Baseball Prospectus, the best player projection system today.
- Player Editor. You can edit everything from names and biographical information to hitting, fielding, and pitching ratings.
- Improved AI, including a direct port of the new player evaluation AI from OOTP 15
- Retina display support
- iOS 7 support (iOS 4.3 is the minimum required)
- Various other improvements and fixes
- Three Game modes (Major Leagues, Fictional Leagues, Historical Leagues)
- Ability to set lineups, rotations, depth charts, more
- Minor League Prospects
- Play-by-play Text Stream
- In-Depth Finances