Home
EA Sports UFC News Post


Brian Hayes, creative director on EA Sports UFC mentioned about a month ago, that he was "pretty sure" a demo was coming. EA Sports has confirmed it, via Twitter.

No release date or details were given, but odds are we'll see the EA Sports UFC demo on June 3rd, two weeks before it ships to stores on June 17th. As always, if we hear anything else, we'll let you know.

In case you missed the news yesterday, Bruce Lee was announced as the Mystery Fighter. By pre-ordering the game, you will get instant access to him. Otherwise, all you need to do is complete the career mode on the Pro level.

For more news on the game, make sure you check out our dedicated EA Sports UFC page.

Game: EA Sports UFCReader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS4 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 7 - View All
EA Sports UFC Videos
Member Comments
# 1 ghettofocker @ 04/08/14 02:22 PM
Already looking forward to this game..... Demo is great news
 
# 2 ps3veron @ 04/08/14 02:40 PM
Demo shows confidence (at least in most cases). Alright, alright, alright!
 
# 3 mcmax3000 @ 04/08/14 04:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ps3veron
Demo shows confidence (at least in most cases). Alright, alright, alright!
NBA Live 14 had a demo, so...
 
# 4 RyanLaFalce @ 04/08/14 04:23 PM
GM Mode pls
 
# 5 aholbert32 @ 04/08/14 04:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcmax3000
NBA Live 14 had a demo, so...
After release.....
 
# 6 sportsfan8812 @ 04/08/14 05:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanLaFalce
GM Mode pls
What kind of stuff would you want to see in a GM mode? Matchmaking? Setting ticket prices? Signing new talent? What else?
 
# 7 ERA @ 04/08/14 06:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcmax3000
NBA Live 14 had a demo, so...
Not to get OT in these thread but NBA Live is a good game imo. It's just 2K fanboys and graphic enthusiasts who give the game a bad reputation.

I love how their releasing a demo, it shows confidence on their part. I've already paid off EA UFC and it is my second most anticipated game this year (behind Destiny).

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk now Free
 
# 8 Pappy Knuckles @ 04/08/14 08:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ERA
Not to get OT in these thread but NBA Live is a good game imo. It's just 2K fanboys and graphic enthusiasts who give the game a bad reputation.

I love how their releasing a demo, it shows confidence on their part. I've already paid off EA UFC and it is my second most anticipated game this year (behind Destiny).

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk now Free
NBA Live is a horrible game, but I'm not gonna take it any more OT than that. Looking forward to the UFC demo. It'll be nice to get a hang of the controls before it drops.
 
# 9 DaveDQ @ 04/09/14 07:27 AM
Hopefully they do what that did with FNC and make it online. I played that demo more than some full games. It was a great way to learn the controls and get a feel for the game.

Sent from my ADR6410LVW using Tapatalk
 
# 10 UGA8033 @ 04/10/14 09:35 AM
I don't understand why they release a demo two weeks before it hits the shelves. I thought the point of a demo was to find bugs and get feed back in time to work them out before the release....two weeks doesn't seem like enough time.
 
# 11 Beantown @ 04/10/14 09:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by UGA8033
I thought the point of a demo was to find bugs and get feed back in time to work them out before the release....two weeks doesn't seem like enough time.
That's a Beta. A demo is just that - a demo of the game to get people intrigued.
 
# 12 UGA8033 @ 04/10/14 09:40 AM
Gotcha thanks for that I was confused on the two.
 
# 13 Beantown @ 04/10/14 09:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by UGA8033
Gotcha thanks for that I was confused on the two.

No problem. You're right that a Beta two weeks before the game would be a terrible idea, though.

I'm excited for the Demo. Just two less weeks I have to wait to get my hands on some UFC action.
 
# 14 UGA8033 @ 04/10/14 10:00 AM
I know right! I have had the Xbox1 since January haven't played it in two months since I beat Ryse this is the only game I'm pumped about.
 
# 15 DaveDQ @ 04/10/14 12:20 PM
OS is speculating on the release date of the demo. "Odds are." We could see it earlier or later.

Sent from my Venue 8 3830 using Tapatalk
 
# 16 Anaxamander @ 04/14/14 03:51 PM
Yes, please. I'm fiending for some next gen MMA. A demo would help me get used to the controls, since I never spent a lot of time with EA MMA.
 

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.