12:02 PM - April 3, 2014 by MMChrisS
What can $1 buy you these days? Apparently, enough for a small bite out of the D-Bat -- a $25 corndog that measures in at 18" of breaded, processed meat stuffed with cheese, jalapenos, and bacon, and served with a side of fries.
But there's one problem. The Arizona Diamondbacks can't make them as fast as people want them.
For the price of the epic concession "masterpiece," you could buy two tickets from StubHub to watch the Diamondbacks host the San Francisco Giants tonight. But we all know that live sports are more than just the game for many, they're events where memories are made 18" at a time.
Sound Off: How much money would you pay to experience novelty foods at a sporting event?
Sports Headlines for April 3, 2014
- What's so exciting about juggling? Introducing: Combat Juggling? [YouTube]
- Paul George, from waaaaaaaaaay down town! [YouTube]
- "Florida Gators post man, Patric Young isn't even that big." Said no one, ever. [Image]
- Senators coach Paul Maclain appears to have a doppelganger. [Image]
- America is already sick of baseball. [The Onion]