03:14 PM - March 24, 2014 by Steve_OS
Trials Frontier arrives for iOS device on April 10th, later for Android devices.
Check out the new trailer, screenshots, features and full press release below.
- Master challenging physics-based gameplay that just feels right. Accept no substitutes - Trials Frontier™ is the only real Trials game for mobile!
- Diverse missions including collection, tricks, stunts, performance, and time
- Help your village to grow and prosper
- Huge world with more than 50 hours of gameplay
- Discover colorful characters and a quirky storyline
- Speed through a bright and beautiful world full of deserts, cities, and mountains
- Complete and flip your way through more than 200 challenging missions!
- Compete on more than 45 unique tracks!
- Level up your rider to gain additional meta-game advantages and unlocks
- Earn parts and cash in missions to upgrade one of nine bikes in the workshop
- Extensive crafting and fusing system for earning new bikes
- 6 bikes across 2 tiers, each with their own upgrade paths
- 240 separate bike upgrades
Set in a future wild-west like environment, after the fall of the Trials Fusion universe, civilization has sputtered out and humanity has fallen back into a pattern of small, isolated villages which players will unlock as they progress through the game. Players will race and perform tricks amongst the ruins of the past, to discover quirky characters, a wild story and parts and blueprints to upgrade, customize and unlock new bikes. By connecting with Trials Fusion, an upcoming downloadable console and PC title, players will gain access to bonus rider gear.
Players can challenge friends to races across the extensive Trials Frontier world with in-game social features that will allow players to track friends' progress across the Leader Boards and share their favorite moments through social networks.
For the latest information on Trials Frontier, please visit the official website.