10:43 AM - March 21, 2014 by Steve_OS
In the 77th episode of the Press Row Podcast, the largest panel to date gathers to discuss baseball “outside the box” as we near the start of the real and virtual hardball seasons. The entire episode is focused on different ways the panelists would like to experience baseball – from historical options to new online features to immersive technology. It’s a very different episode than we’ve ever done; each panelist is given the opportunity to present their idea and have the rest of the crew react (positively or not).
Do you want to play baseball in new and different way too? Let us know in the comments below, tweet at us, or shoot us an email.[/list]Joining us this week:
- Bryan Weidey, PastaPadre (@pastapadre)
- Owen Good, Polygon (@owengood)
- Samit Sarkar, Polygon (@samitsarkar)
- Kat Bailey, US Gamer (@The_Katbot)
- TJ Lauerman, ThatSportsGamer (@ThatSportsGamer)
- Chris Sanner, Operation Sports (@chrisSnr)
- And your host, Richard Grisham, [email protected] (@richgrisham)
1) Follow the show on Twitter at @PressRowPodcast and send us some Tweets while you’re there
2) Email the show at [email protected]
3) Respond to this post
Also, the Press Row Podcast is now available on iTunes (https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/...ow/id563624090) and Stitcher Radio (http://www.stitcher.com/podcast/oper...ss-row-podcast), so subscribe to it and rate it too!
Enjoy the show!
Run Time: 1 Hour, 30 Minutes
If you can't view or listen to the embedded player below, please click here.