09:44 AM - March 14, 2014 by Steve_OS
Our friend Samit Sarkar over at Polygon has penned an excellent piece on the upcoming changes to MLB 14 The Show's Road to the Show Mode, which also includes some new screenshots.
Here are a few highlights:
- You can play RTTS by restarting the career of an existing MLB athlete.
- Also new this year is the Topps Amateur Showcase, which is three games to show MLB what you got.
- You will have the option to 'go back to school' and develop your attributes more at the trade off of losing a year in your MLB career.
- No more advancement goals within games, you'll be graded in a situational fashion.
- Position players can finish games in under 10 minutes.
What do you think of the changes to the mode this year?