09:42 AM - February 26, 2014 by csamuelsvt
PlayStation.Blog has posted their MLB 14 The Show developer blog which details quick counts and player lock features, which help complete games faster.
Other details not mentioned in the video are listed below.
- Quick Counts and Player Lock are game options; they aren’t mandatory.
- Quick Counts and Player Lock are available in all game modes except Road To The Show.
- Player lock will allow you to play a full game in as little as 10 minutes.
- With Quick Counts on, you will cut your game completion times in half if used in conjunction with the Fast Play presentation setting. Games can now be completed in as little as 30 minutes.
- Realistic stats in Quick Counts have not been compromised. However, you may see a slight increase in strike outs and walks.
- To customize your Player Lock experience, visit the Options page and access the RTTS Options.
- Player Lock fielding uses fielder-perspective controls, so all bases are mapped opposite of non-Player Lock games (i.e. Square = First, X = Second, Circle = Third, Triangle = Home)