12:46 PM - February 21, 2014 by Steve_OS
In the 73rd episode of the Press Row Podcast, our regular panel dives into a bunch of interesting topics surrounding what’s quickly become a busy spring sports game season. Up first – after a brief discussion about everyone’s experience with the Titanfall beta - the crew reacts to the MLB 14 The Show release dates as well as the specific features that intrigues each person. Next comes a discussion about the just-released NASCAR ’14 and its place in the market. Listener questions come next, including items about the lack of information about RBI Baseball, the lack of World Cup soccer on next-gen consoles, and how – or if – each panelist purposefully plays their sports games in unconventional ways.[/list]Joining us this week:
- Chris Sanner, Operation Sports (@chrisSnr)
- Owen Good, Kotaku (@owengood)
- Samit Sarkar, Polygon (@samitsarkar)
- Kat Bailey, US Gamer (@The_Katbot)
- And your host, Richard Grisham, GamesRadar/OXM/@GAMER (@richgrisham)
1) Follow the show on Twitter at @PressRowPodcast and send us some Tweets while you’re there
2) Email the show at PressRowPodcast@gmail.com
3) Respond to this post
Also, the Press Row Podcast is now available on iTunes (https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/...ow/id563624090) and Stitcher Radio (http://www.stitcher.com/podcast/oper...ss-row-podcast), so subscribe to it and rate it too!
Enjoy the show!
Run Time: 1 Hour, 25 Minutes
If you can't view or listen to the embedded player below, please click here.