12:22 PM - February 12, 2014 by MMChrisS
Hey look everyone, it's LeBron James again. He can dunk and he can talk -- about himself even.
In an interview that will air on NBA TV this coming Monday, "King James" declared:
|"I'm going to be one of the top four that's ever played this game, for sure. And if they don't want me to have one of those top four spots, they'd better find another spot on that mountain. Somebody's gotta get bumped, but that's not for me to decide. That's for the architects."|
While he may have a point should his career continue without any major hitches or drop-off in performance, many feel it's awkward to hear someone speak of their own legacy in such a way.
Sound Off: Do you have a problem with LeBron James declaring himself one of the four greatest players ever?
Sports Headlines for February 12, 2014
- Seriously, NBC!? You even find a way to spoil live coverage. [Image]
- Canada Nice: A Canadian coach gave his ski to a Russian competitor so he could finish his heat.
- Canada Not-So-Nice: The CFL has fined two players for inappropriate comments regarding NFL prospect Michael Sam's announcement that he is gay. [Twitter]
- Along with the Canadian lending a hand, another Canadian (this one a competitor) says a Ukrainian tech helped swap out a ski for him but isn't getting the praise deserved.
- Former NFL player Donte Stallworth shares his thoughts on why any team that can't handle a gay teammate probably sucks.