11:09 AM - February 11, 2014 by MMChrisS
Do you even dunk, bro? King James does.
Lebron put on an incredible post-practice display with his annual "dunk contest" (see above), reminding fans just how exciting the upcoming All-Star week extravaganza could be. The NBA's Sprite slam dunk contest hasn't fallen away completely in popularity, but some major brand-name talent has been missing in recent years. Thankfully, stars like John Wall, Damian Lillard, and Paul George have joined this year's field of contestants for the February 15 showdown.
But what if LeBron joined the actual competition? Why not have the NBA's most emotion-stirring player get involved with the contest that highlights the game's most powerful play.
Sound Off: Does LeBron James have the skill and creativity to win a slam dunk contest?
Sports Headlines for February 11, 2014
- Everyone is in a stir over Michael Sams coming out as gay, but beyond the social implications don't forget we're talking about a potential NFL star.
- Check out some of the awesome designs on Olympic skeleton racers' helmets. [Images]
- The 'Bearded Swede' nails an incredible front flip in the men's moguls final. [Animated Gif]
- A brief guide to the history, rules, and physics of curling.
- NBC's coverage of the Olympics has been so controversially bad that 'Rage-O-Meters' have been created to track the audience backlash.