10:53 AM - February 10, 2014 by Steve_OS
EA Sports has released NBA Live 14 title update #2 for PS4 users. Once it is available for the Xbox One, we'll update this post.
UPDATE: It is available now for Xbox One users.
Below are some of the details on the update, read the full article here.
ALL-NEW SHOOTAROUND MODE
- Improve your shooting, dribbling, and offensive moves by selecting any current NBA player and taking to an empty practice gym
- The mode will improve your game, and also serve as the foundation for NBA LIVE 15
- NBA LIVE 14’s lighting system has been updated and re-tuned to help bring the game to life. Color values have been improved to help remove some player’s “plastic” look
- Tweaked and/or tuned every player and every uniform
- New lighting improves the skin texture of players, and colors will be more accurate and robust
- Added official court and jerseys for 2014 NBA All-Star weekend in New Orleans
- Added new adidas Hardwood Classic uniforms
- Added new basketball, complete with the signature of the NBA’s new commissioner Adam Silver
- Tuned first steps and dribble moves (including start and stop) to smooth out animations
- Improved transitions between animations
- Players experience increased responsiveness with improvements to ball physics, pass speeds and branch points within animations
- Ball interacts with rim much more organically. Swishes have been reduced
- Increased the variety of passing speeds
- Improved lead passing
- Adjusted the camera to address hitches
- Normal broadcast view has replaced player lock
- More variety in the types of LIVE Challenges available