10:25 AM - February 7, 2014 by Steve_OS
It’s the 71st episode of the Press Row Podcast, and there’s a lot to talk about as many of us stare out our windows at cold winter landscapes. Up first, our crew goes around the table talking about what sports game and mode they’re playing the most now. Next, we debate whether or not we’re actually on the cusp of a host of new sports game announcements on the heels of new baseball and golf franchises. After that, we look at the lack of Olympic video games on the horizon of the Sochi Winter Games. Finally, we take a number of great listener questions about a series of topics.[/list]Joining us this week:
- Chris Sanner, Operation Sports (@chrisSnr)
- Bryan Wiedey, PastaPadre (@pastapadre)
- Owen Good, Kotaku (@owengood)
- Samit Sarkar, Polygon (@samitsarkar)
- Kat Bailey, US Gamer (@The_Katbot)
- And your host, Richard Grisham, GamesRadar/OXM/@GAMER (@richgrisham)
1) Follow the show on Twitter at @PressRowPodcast and send us some Tweets while you’re there
2) Email the show at PressRowPodcast@gmail.com
3) Respond to this post
Also, the Press Row Podcast is now available on iTunes (https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/...ow/id563624090) and Stitcher Radio (http://www.stitcher.com/podcast/oper...ss-row-podcast), so subscribe to it and rate it too!
Enjoy the show!
Run Time: 1 Hour, 39 Minutes
If you can't view or listen to the embedded player below, please click here.